- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 avocado sliced
- 1 slice sharp cheddar 2%
- 3 slices onion thin sliced
- 4 drops cinnamon essential oil By Queen Lynn Brands
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil By Queen Lynn Brands
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Toast bread and heat a frying pan over medium high.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray and add egg.
- After about 30 seconds, use spatula to gently break the yolk (so that you don’t end up with an overly messy sandwich.)
- After about 2 minutes, flip the egg and turn off the heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with cheese slice.
- Remove from pan and place pan back on medium-high heat.
- Spread avocado on one side of the toast then place on top of the egg/cheese with onion slices
- In a glass cup, add the olive oil then drop in the essential oils and whisk to distribute the essential oils evenly add the mixed oil on top of the egg/cheese/Avocado
- Top the other piece of toast with egg/cheese/Avocado. Enjoy!