After Soap Treatment ; Exfoliate With A Kessa Glove !!
Queen Lynn’s secret to beautiful skin – Exfoliate No matter how often you cleanse
moisturize, and treat your skin it will never achieve that beautiful healthy rich glow without
exfoliation. The very best way to exfoliate is with our traditional Moroccan Kessa.
Referred to as kessa Glove or Kessal, this scrubbing mitten is a perfect addition to your spa kit. Designed to be used at traditional hammam, this tool can also be used in the shower
Its crepe and rugged fabric effectively lets you exfoliate the skin and peel off dead skin cells
How to use Kessa Glove ?
✿ Step 1 :
Start by washing with Moroccan Black Soap Such as Beldi Soap Assortment By QUEEN LYNN. Use either your hands or loofah to apply
Try leaving on for a few minutes to allow for the soap to deep clean while your pores are opened and detoxified
✿✿ Step 2 :
Dampen the kessa Glove and slip on the mitt.
Rinse your body off thoroughly and then start vigorously rubbing the mitt directly on your wet skin
Be careful around your face and delicate areas. Rub in a back-forth motion. Rubbing too hard and circular tends to put too much stress on your skin and may irritate. While a bit uncomfortable in the beginning you will see the skin start to peel away. Your skin needs to regenerate and this process helps develop healthy skin. Don’t rub to excess.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Please Note :
- If you get mud/Clay in your eyes, flush them out with cool running water for 15-20 minutes …
- Consult a doctor before using Clay (Ghassoul) , especially if currently experiencing any of the following : (Thin, delicate, or sensitive skin /Sun-damage skin/Allergic skin reaction or outbreak/Skin inflammation or swelling/Wounded or a scratched skin )
- When using clay, do not mix in a metal bowl or with metal utensils; always use glass, ceramic …
- The Kessa Glove should not be used on delicate skin areas, such as around the eyes
- The Kessa Glove shrinks by 20% after washing …