What is it?
Who is it for?
- Protect the skin from cracking
- Give the skin a pink color
- Give beauty and sensuality effects to your Skin, a touch of natural and healthy color
- Cleanse the skin leaving the skin soft and silky to the touch.
- Revitalize the skin, acting against dryness, dehydration and aging skin.
- Achieve an Incredibly Close & Comfortable Shave For the well Groomed Men… Just lather and shave.
- Enhance Radiance for all skin types ; ✔ Normal ✔ Oily ✔Combination ✔Dry ✔ Sensitive
Why is it different?
- Natural scent (no added fragrance)
Based on AKAR FASSI which has hydrating, softening, antioxidant, and astringent properties
- No PEGs, NO Mineral Oil, NO Silicon, NO Parabens, No testing on animals
- Sulfate-free; phthalate-free; silicone-free
- It’s 100% natural & vegan
- It’s easily biodegradable
- It’s toxicologically safe
- It has an intense and long-lasting effect
How do I use it?
- Warm bath or shower as hot as comfortable.
- Apply with hands, washcloth , loofah or Moroccan kessa glove.
- Rich lather ; Work soap into a lather with water, massage onto hands.
- Leave for up to 4 minutes and rinse thoroughly
Buy your high quality 100% Organic MOROCCAN AKAR FASSI SOAP By Queen Lynn Cosmetics today, because quality is everything !
100% Organic MOROCCAN AKAR FASSI SOAP By Queen Lynn INGREDIENTS:
- Petals of dried poppy flower
- Poppy Paste & Oil
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Apply a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use, If there’s irritation within 1-2 hours, do not use the Product
- 100% Organic MOROCCAN AKAR FASSI SOAP By Queen Lynn is cruelty free ; not tested on animals
- No animal products are used.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Pregnant women should ask a physician before using any product made with essential oil
Directions For Use
- Use in your daily shower or bath routine with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove.
- It is recommended that the bar be kept outside of the shower, if possible, as constant moisture cause significant reduction in the life of the bar.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Submit your review