What is it?
Moroccan Ghassoul clay soap bar. Deep pore cleansing, and deeply detoxifying, with a rich lather; ideal for all skin care; face, body and even hair!
The slippery smooth feel of this lather also makes it great for shaving due to its unique formula with Ghassoul clay from Morocco.
The natural benefits of Ghassoul clay are suitable for all skin types, including: eczema, psoriasis, acne, dry or oily patches, as well as dandruff, thinning and fine hair.
It also helps detoxify the skin while it exfoliates gently. The silica, magnesium, potassium, and calcium work together to detoxify the skin and hair by exchanging themselves for toxic compounds. The toxins are thus replaced with the nourishing trace minerals. It contains more trace minerals than other clays.
100% Organic MOROCCAN GHASSOUL SOAP By Queen Lynn is specially formulated to penetrate and cleanse your Body, Skin and Hair.
Who is it for?
100% Organic MOROCCAN GHASSOUL SOAP By Queen Lynn helps to :
- Deeply Cleanse the skin leaving it soft and silky to the touch
- Gently exfoliate dead skin cells, cleanse pores from impurities, improve cellular respiration and remove toxic substances
- Detoxify the skin while it exfoliates gently and remove impurities leaving skin soft and silky
- Revitalize the complexion and tighten pores
- Achieve an Incredibly Close & Comfortable Shave For the well Groomed Men… Just lather and shave
- Enhance Radiance for all skin types ; ✔ Normal ✔ Oily ✔Combination ✔Dry ✔ Sensitive
Why is it different?
100% Organic MOROCCAN GHASSOUL SOAP By Queen Lynn :
- Natural scent (no added fragrance)
- Luxuriously Deep Cleansing soap with Moroccan Clay
- No PEGs, NO Mineral Oil, NO Silicon, NO Parabens, No testing on animals
- Pure Ghassoul clay base, suitable for all skin types, including: eczema, psoriasis, acne, dry or oily patches, as well as dandruff, thinning and fine hair
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles, roughness and general appearance of all skin types
How do I use it on Skin?
- Warm bath or shower as hot as comfortable
- Apply with hands, washcloth , loofah or Moroccan kessa glove.
- Rich lather ; Work soap into a lather with water, massage onto hands.
- Leave for up to 4 minutes and rinse thoroughly
How do I use it on Hair?
- Wet your hair and wet the MOROCCAN GHASSOUL SOAP bar.
- Apply the MOROCCAN GHASSOUL SOAP by sliding it down the length of your hair two to three times.
- Massage the MOROCCAN GHASSOUL SOAP lather into the scalp.
- Rinse out and repeat if needed.
Use our Moisture Hair oil for maximum nourishment.
Buy your high quality 100% Organic MOROCCAN GHASSOUL SOAP By Queen Lynn today, because quality is everything!
100% Organic MOROCCAN GHASSOUL SOAP By Queen Lynn Made with certified organic and natural ingredients :
- Natural and Pure Moroccan Clay rich in silica, magnesium, potassium, and calcium.
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Apply a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use, If there’s irritation within 1-2 hours, do not use the Product
- 100% Organic MOROCCAN GHASSOUL SOAP By Queen Lynn is cruelty free ; not tested on animals
- No animal products are used.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Directions For Use
- Use in your daily shower or bath routine with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove.
- It is recommended that the bar be kept outside of the shower, if possible, as constant moisture cause significant reduction in the life of the bar.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Submit your review