What is it?
Who is it for?
- Soothe, soften and smooth the skin
- Maintain a youthful skin
- Treat eczema, psoriasis, dryness and acne
- Cleanse & smooth acne prone skin
- Treat your skin to pure clean with no residue
- Achieve an Incredibly Close & Comfortable Shave For the well Groomed Men… Just lather and shave
- Enhance Radiance for all skin types ; ✔ Normal ✔ Oily ✔Combination ✔Dry ✔ Sensitive
Why is it different?
100% Organic MOROCCAN NIGELLA SOAP By Queen Lynn :
- Natural scent (no added fragrance)
- No PEGs, NO Mineral Oil, NO Silicon, NO Parabens, No testing on animals
- Antioxidants in this soap protect the skin from free radical damage, which is a cause of premature skin aging, wrinkles and facial lines.
- It firms and tones skin and improves skin texture, for more supple and glowing skin.
- It Helps even out and fade brown spots and discolorations.
- This is a must have for those who suffer from eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, face and body acne
How do I use it?
- Warm bath or shower as hot as comfortable.
- Apply with hands, washcloth , loofah or Moroccan kessa glove.
- Rich lather ; Work soap into a lather with water, massage onto hands.
- Leave for up to 4 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Buy your high quality 100% Organic MOROCCAN NIGELLA SOAP By Queen Lynn Cosmetics today, because quality is everything !
100% Organic MOROCCAN NIGELLA SOAP By Queen Lynn INGREDIENTS:
- NIGELLA SEEDS
- NIGELLA Oil
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Apply a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use, If there’s irritation within 1-2 hours, do not use the Product
- 100% Organic MOROCCAN NIGELLA SOAP By Queen Lynn is cruelty free ; not tested on animals
- No animal products are used.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Directions For Use
- Use in your daily shower or bath routine with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove.
- It is recommended that the bar be kept outside of the shower, if possible, as constant moisture cause significant reduction in the life of the bar.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Submit your review