What is it?
Who is it for?
Our 100% Organic MOROCCAN OLIVE SOAP By Queen Lynn will :
- Leave you feeling soft and hydrated with the warm scent of the Mediterranean
- Revitalize the skin, acting against dryness, dehydration and aging skin.
- Achieve an Incredibly Close & Comfortable Shave For the well Groomed Men… Just lather and shave.
- Enhance Radiance for all skin types ; ✔ Normal ✔ Oily ✔Combination ✔Dry ✔ Sensitive
Why is it different?
100% Organic MOROCCAN OLIVE SOAP By Queen Lynn :
- Natural scent (no added fragrance)
- Luxuriously soft soap for silky, smooth skin with precious Mediterranean olive oil from Morocco
- No PEGs, NO Mineral Oil, NO Silicon, NO Parabens, No testing on animals
- Pure EXTRA virgin olive oil & paste base, high in nutrients, and naturally exfoliates your skin for a perfect finish without leaving any oily residue
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles, roughness and general appearance of all skin types
- Enriched with community trade Olive from Morocco
How do I use it?
- Warm bath or shower as hot as comfortable.
- Apply with hands, washcloth , loofah or Moroccan kessa glove.
- Work this vegetable based bar into a rich lather for skin that feels thoroughly cleansed.
- Leave for up to 4 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Buy your high quality 100% Organic MOROCCAN OLIVE SOAP By Queen Lynn today, because quality is everything !
100% Organic MOROCCAN OLIVE SOAP By Queen Lynn INGREDIENTS:
- Olive EXTRACTS
- Olive Oil
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Apply a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use, If there’s irritation within 1-2 hours, do not use the Product
- 100% Organic MOROCCAN OLIVE SOAP By Queen Lynn is cruelty free ; not tested on animals
- No animal products are used.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Directions For Use
- Use in your daily shower or bath routine with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove.
- It is recommended that the bar be kept outside of the shower, if possible, as constant moisture cause significant reduction in the life of the bar.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Submit your review