What is it?
Who is it for?
100% Organic MOROCCAN PLANTS SOAP By Queen Lynn helps to :
- Cleanse skin without stripping away essential moisture
- Dissolve impurities while soothing and hydrating skin
- Avoid the skin problems that are caused by irritating chemical ingredients
- Balance the skin complexion
- Treat several skin diseases ; like acne, psoriasis, eczema, and other dry skin problems
- Achieve an Incredibly Close & Comfortable Shave For the well Groomed Men… Just lather and shave
- Enhance Radiance for all skin types ; ✔ Normal ✔ Oily ✔Combination ✔Dry ✔ Sensitive
Why is it different?
100% Organic MOROCCAN PLANTS SOAP By Queen Lynn :
- Natural scent (no added fragrance),
- No PEGs, NO Mineral Oil, NO Silicon, NO Parabens, No testing on animals
- It is vegan and long-lasting
- It’s invaluable for those who suffer from chemical sensitivities
- Its freshness remains intact
How do I use it on Skin?
- Warm bath or shower as hot as comfortable.
- Apply with hands, washcloth , loofah or Moroccan kessa glove.
- Rich lather ; Work soap into a lather with water, massage onto hands.
- Leave for up to 4 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Buy your high quality 100% Organic MOROCCAN PLANTS SOAP By Queen Lynn today, because quality is everything !
100% Organic MOROCCAN PLANTS SOAP By Queen Lynn INGREDIENTS:
- Organic Soapwort (Saponaria Officinalis)
- Soapwort Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract
- The soapwort’s rootstock contains saponins (up to 5%), flavonoids, sugars, resin, vitamin C and small amounts of essential oil.
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Apply a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use, If there’s irritation within 1-2 hours, do not use the Product
- 100% Organic MOROCCAN PLANTS SOAP By Queen Lynn is cruelty free ; not tested on animals
- No animal products are used.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Directions For Use
- Use in your daily shower or bath routine with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove.
- It is recommended that the bar be kept outside of the shower, if possible, as constant moisture cause significant reduction in the life of the bar.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Submit your review