What does Amber Essential Oil smell like?
Amber Essential Oil By Queen Lynn – 0.67 fl oz (20 ml) Volcanic Black Dropper – 100% Pure Certified Natural Essential Oil – Therapeutic Grade
Amber Essential Oil By Queen Lynn: There are quite a few impressive benefits of it, including calming the mind, protecting heart health, stimulating the libido, eliminating pain, increasing circulation
Silky Scents Essential Oils are used in Aromatherapy applications and recipes!
► ► ► Amber Essential Oil helps to calm the mind, protect heart health, stimulate the libido, eliminate pain, increase circulation, treat respiratory disorders, prevent inflammation, boost the brain and detoxify the body, among others. There are some inherent side effects to amber essential oil, such as skin inflammation and gastrointestinal distress, if ingested. Furthermore, children, pregnant women and those with pre-existing conditions and prescribed medications should avoid using this oil without speaking to their doctor
Why is it different?
Amber Essential Oil By Queen Lynn is :
- 100% pure without any sort of additives and synthetic chemicals
- Organic Essential Oil
- Made in Morocco
- GMO – free
- Heavy – metal free
- Certified organic by AB
- Certified Safe by Cosmebio
How do I use Amber Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Aromatically?
The simplest way to inhale Amber Essential Oil is to open the bottle and breathe in. Alternately, you can place a few drops on a cloth or tissue and hold it near your face
►►► Home Odor : Diffusing few drops of Amber Essential Oil in the home is not only a wonderful way to improve the odor of your house, but also provides an antibacterial and immune-boosting shield to surfaces and floors. Furthermore, this can allow you to passively inhale and be topically surrounded by this healthy oil
►►► Used to calm the mind : If you add a few drops to your bathtub, you are guaranteed to feel its calming benefits, just relax and let it do its work
►►► Used for the respiratory system : Fill your sink with hot water, add a few drops of amber oil, cover your head and upper torso with a towel and lean over the bowl and inhale the vapors deeply. Try to inhale for 5 minutes or so or for as long as you can tolerate the heat
►►► Used To Aid In Sleep : The aroma of amber oil, when used in a diffuser, can help you fall asleep quickly and soundly. Just add about two drops of amber, together with lavender into a diffuser
Read more about : How to Apply Essential Oils ?
How do I use Amber Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Topically?
►►► Used for body Massage : Dilute amber essential oil with a suitable carrier oil like jojoba or sweet almond oil to make a luxurious massage oil that will help ease your anxiety
►►► Used for skin & hair : Simply add a few drops of amber essential oil to your skin creams or make a facial steam bath by adding a few drops to a sink full of hot water ; Amber Essential Oil can also be massaged into the scalp to help rejuvenate and strengthen weakened hair follicles
►►► Used To kill pain : Apply it topically to relieve local pain or you can dilute it with a carrier oil to make a soothing massage blend
►►► Used for the respiratory system : After diluting it, massage a few drops into your chest Fill your sink with hot water, add a few drops of amber oil, cover your head and upper torso with a towel and lean over the bowl and inhale the vapors deeply. Try to inhale for 5 minutes or so or for as long as you can tolerate the heat
►►► Used To Aid In Sleep : Before sleeping, you can also mix a few drops into hot water to relax in a steam bath
It’s generally advised to dilute essential oils with a neutral carrier oil, such as jojoba oil. This helps prevent potential irritation of your skin and premature evaporation of the oil ; Here are some general guidelines for diluting oils for topical use
How do I use Amber Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Internally?
►►► Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner : Read more about : How to Apply Essential Oils Internally ?
Read more about : How to Apply Essential Oils ?
You might Also Be Interested In?
- Incredible Reasons You Need A Bottle of Clove Essential Oil !!!!
- Guidelines on How to Dilute Essential Oils
- Top 12 Essential Oils You Can Use Neat
- When Can You Apply Essential Oils Neat?
- Guidelines for Essential Oils You Can Use Neat
- Guidelines for the Storage of Essential Oils
- Top 5 Carrier Oils for Diluting Essential Oils
Amber Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Major Constituents:
- Amber Essential Oil contains succinic acid: This is a short chain fatty acid which can help regulate enzymes and improve cellular function
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Safety & Precautions
- Always keep your Essential oil out of reach of children
- Be careful not to rub Essential Oil in your eyes and mucous membranes : If this happens, wash it out immediately
- This Essential Oil is safe for Topical & Aromatic
- This Essential Oil should not be taken internally
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, Avoid Internal Use of Essential Oil unless directed by a doctor
- Properly diluting essential oils with carrier oil reduces the risk of toxicity : Please refer to the Guidelines on How to Dilute Essential OilsSection for more information
- Conduct a patch test before applying over larger areas of the skin to avoid irritation : Please refer to the Allergic Reactions & Patch Test Section for more information
- Never use an essential oil in place of a prescription medication or to treat a chronic condition
- Glass Tubes ; Handle with care
- If stored correctly in a cool, dark place, Essential Oil should last approximately four years
- By blending this essential oil with other therapeutic oils, you can extend its health benefits and create a mixture that suits your particular needs
Submit your review
A very light scent but amazing and relaxing. I prefer oils over anything else