What is it?
Certainly, Vitamin E promotes healthy hair growth as it contains antioxidants, which help boost cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair, and is found in Argan Oil in high quantities!
Additionally, Basil oil has the ability to increase blood circulation which helps promote hair growth by stimulating hair growth. Basil oil can seal around your thinning hair follicles, act as a stimulant, and a healer! Read More …
If you want to improve both hair thickness and hair growth, Rosemary oil is a great choice thanks to its ability to improve cellular generation; it performed as well as minoxidil, a common hair growth treatment!
In addition to increasing hair growth, Sage Oil makes hair more difficult to break!
Furthermore Argan Oil Shampoo By Queen Lynn effectively blended all the plants based oil that strengthen the scalp, reduce hair fall and stimulate hair production!
Who is it for?
- Provides nourishment and shine
- Adds volume and improves manageability
- Strengthens and prevents against hair breakage
- Gently cleanses hair by removing follicle clogging impurities
- Creates fuller-looking, thicker and healthier hair
- Hair is left more resistant to damage
- Suitable for all hair types especially for weak and brittle hair. Read More …
Why is it different?
- 100% Vegan Ingredients
- Reinvigorating, sulfate free shampoo
- No artificial colorants or mineral oils
How do I use it?
- Use during Bath / Shower rinse after applying this product
- Apply daily or as needed
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
- Natural Oils (Rosemary oil, Basil oil & Sage Oil )
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips
- For external use only
- Our product is concentrated so a little goes a long way
- This product is Perfect for ALL Hair types
- This product is cruelty free and not tested on animals
- NO harmful chemicals (no SLS, SLES, PG, PG derivatives, parabens, sulfates, dyes, fragrance)
- This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Directions For Use
- Turn on the shower and step inside
- Before you shampoo your hair, Soak your hair in hot water to help open up the cuticles and loosen the oil that’s already in your hair
- Lather Argan Oil Shampoo gently at the roots and the nape of your neck and then work it through to the end
- Rinse it all off
- Condition your Hair from about the middle of your hair to the ends; Consider using a hair condition such as Queen Lynn Hair Condition
- Do your final rinse in cold water to seal the cuticles and keeps moisture in
Submit your review
A decent shampoo with no added sulfates and prices it by not lathering in my hands or hair like cheaper shampoos. It’s healthy for my hair but all in all an alright alternative to the normal cheaper stuff I used to buy