Argan Oil : What is it ?
Argan Oil by Queen Lynn which also goes by the name of “Argania Spinosa Oil” is 100% Super Organic & Pure.
It is the Cold Pressed Seeds of the Argania (“Argania Spinosa”) which grows almost exclusively in southwest Morocco.
Certainly, our cold pressed oil is sought out specifically for its ability to smooth wrinkles consequently, it produces glowing and healthy looking skin.
Our Pure Moroccan Oil is additionally brimming with vitamin E and plant squalene which helps skin repair the ravages of time. Actually it contains more vitamin E than olive oil!
Though Argania Spinosa Oil can be used as a supplement, it is high in anti-inflammatory omega-6 fats and isn’t considered Bulletproof to take orally.
But Our Argan Oil has the potential to help reverse and prevent skin discoloration, according to a 2013 lab study.
Researchers believe this ability comes from Argan Oil’s high concentration of antioxidants — and particularly its vitamin E content — which helps neutralize the free radicals and prevent oxidative damage to pigment cells.
What’s more, a 2015 study found that both orally and topically consumption of argan oil was associated with improved skin elasticity among postmenopausal women.
Buy your high quality Argan Oil from Queen Lynn Cosmetics today, because quality is everything!
Argan Oil By queen Lynn : Why is it Special ?
Queen Lynn’s Moroccan Argan Extra Virgin Oil is the highest quality available in Morocco, certified USDA, AB, Cosmebio, besides it is related to female-owned cooperatives in the Agadir region. It is the Most trusted Argan Oil so far.
In addition to improving your skin’s texture, Argan Oil by Queen Lynn could improve the look of your skin.
An itchy, stingy, red sunburn isn’t the only havoc UV rays can wreak on your skin. Sun exposure can lead to hyper-pigmentation (aka dark spots or age spots).
All natural and Bottled in the U.S.A. with High Standards.
Pure Moroccan Argan Oil , What is it for?
- Rich in Vitamins A, C and E as well as Essential Fatty Acids it Helps boosting cell production which results in healthier skin & hair.
- Use it as a leave in conditioner to prevent dry, brittle and frizzy hair while moisturizing and sealing dry ends and adding shine.
- Treat dandruff and itchy dry scalp due to its high vitamin E content.
- The essential fatty acids in the oil can also help reduce skin inflammation and prevent dryness.
- Enrich the hair, while nourishing it with nutrients and repairs damaged hair.
- Dry skin acne & reduce symptoms of rosacea psoriasis and eczema.
- Strengthen and grow nails while also eliminating cracking on the skin around the cuticles.
- Treatment for dry cracked heels.
- A top rated skincare moisturizer and beard oil for men.
- Used for many skin types it works especially well for those with oily acne prone oily skin.
- It has a comedogenic rating of zero to help prevent break outs from clogged pores.
Product Composition of Our Argan Oil
Precaution & Tips
- Pregnant/nursing women should consult a Doctor/Physician before using any product made with essential oil.
- Before using it, do a patch test by applying a drop of argan oil on your inner arm. If there’s irritation within 1-2 hours, do not use the oil.
- This product is cruelty free and not tested on animals
- Not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This product is certified organic by USDA, Cosmebio, AB Certification
Get To Know Our Moroccan Argan Extra Virgin Oil :
Country of Origin: Morocco
Botanical Name: Argania spinosa
Common Name: Argan, Argan Tree Oil, Arganier, Argan, Argânia, Ardjane, Argane, Arganboom, Arganie, Arganbaum, Argania
Part Used: Argan Tree Fruit Seed
Color: Clear to Pale-Yellow
Scent: Slightly Nutty/Popcorn-Like; Almost Odorless
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Organic Certified: Yes
Disclaimer: This information is general and not a medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Submit your review