What is it?
Cold Pressed Bitter Almond Oil by Queen Lynn – (1 fl. oz.) (30 ml)is a 100% natural certified Product 100% PURE
Almonds are a familiar type of nut. They can be sweet or bitter, depending on the type of tree that produces them. Bitter Almond is produced from one type of almond tree (Prunus amygdalus var. amara) that contains amygdalin ; which is also found in plum, apricot and peach pits. Sweet Almond comes from a different type of almond tree (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) that doesn’t have this substance
Cold Pressed Bitter Almond Oil by Queen Lynn contains high levels of naturally-occurring Benzaldehyde. The oil is mainly used in natural flavors to enhance fruity notes
Cold Pressed Bitter Almond Oil by Queen Lynn is a mild, hypoallergenic oil that can be safely used even on baby skin. In fact, it is the best massage oil for infants. When gently rubbed into the skin, it gets fully absorbed, making it suitable for after bath application. To enhance absorption, warm the oil to body temperature before application
Cold Pressed Bitter Almond Oil by Queen Lynn is light in texture, and can easily penetrate deep into the skin, softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in the skin pores and hair follicles. This prevents blackheads and skin imperfections
Bitter Almond Oil can be included in makeup removers as well. This ingredient may also be found in fine fragrance applications as a component to add to or round out other various types of aromas
Buy your Organic Bitter Almond Oil By Queen Lynn Cosmetics today, at the best prices online!
Why is it different?
Bitter Almond Oil is :
- 100% pure Seed oil without any sort of additives and synthetic chemicals
- Made in Morocco
- GMO – free
- Heavy – metal free
- Certified organic
- Certified Safe
You might Also Be Interested In?
This oil contains fatty oils by 57%, and fatty acids, namely oleic acid, Linoleic acid (la), gelatinous and protein materials, sugary materials, And metal salts such as calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, Manganese and many vitamins such as vitamin (a) and vitamin (b), Vitamin E
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Safety & Precautions
- Users can expect a shelf life of 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight)
- Refrigeration after opening is recommended
- Glass Tubes ; Handle with care
- If stored correctly in a cool, dark place, Essential Oil should last approximately four years
- Use caution when trying any new ingredient, including carrier oils on the skin or in the hair
- Those with nut allergies should consult their medical practitioner before coming into contact with nut oils, butters or other nut products
- This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Submit your review