Why Our Black Soap with Akar-Fassi?
Black Soap with Akar-Fassi By Queen Lynn is a 100% natural certified Organic & safe Cosmetic product.
Written oriental tradition gives great importance to the purification rituals of the Moroccan Hammam.
The soap “BELDI” is a 100% natural plant product ; Beldi means “traditional” or “authentic” in Moroccan.
We only use premium quality ingredients and therapeutic grade essential oils that are 100% sourced in Morocco
Try one of our variety Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Soap for an assortment of your favorite Spa Scent !!!!! Black Soap With:
What is Black Soap with Akar-Fassi?
Black Soap with Akar-Fassi: A beloved beauty ritual of ours, we’ve imported this directly from Morocco. Naturally rich in vitamin E, The gel-like soap made from saponified olive oil acts as a body masque and is a Moroccan specialty.
Poppy flower has an emollient effect and is rich in antioxidants, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, copper, zinc and vitamins C, B & E.
This soap lathers modestly and you will love the richness of its texture. The color may vary between a deliciously dark chocolatey brown to a classic, bright olive green.
Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Black Soap – with AKAR-FASSI By Queen Lynn is suitable for all skin types and particularly enjoyable for dry and mature skin.
Our Spa grade Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Black Soap – with AKAR-FASSI is a versatile and multi-purpose daily cleanser and skin conditioner; It delivers one of the world’s most powerful deep pore facials without harsh chemicals …
Men… it is a great alternative to shaving cream or lotion. Just lather and shave.
Who is Black Soap with Akar-Fassi for?
Black Soap with AKAR-FASSI By Queen Lynn; Premium luxurious ingredients brought together to :
- Cleanse deep into your pores leaving the skin soft & silky with a touch of natural and healthy pink color
- Revitalize the skin, acting against dryness, dehydration & aging skin
- Restore firmness & elasticity of your complexion
- Absorb impurities & harmful substances
- Protect the complexion from cracking
- Achieve an Incredibly Close & Comfortable Shave For the well Groomed Men… Just lather and shave
- Enhance Radiance for all skin types ; ✔ Normal ✔ Oily ✔Combination ✔Dry ✔ Sensitive
Why is Black Soap with Akar-Fassi different?
Black Soap with Akar-Fassi By Queen Lynn :
- Natural scent (no added fragrance)
- No PEGs, NO Mineral Oil, NO Silicon, NO Parabens, No testing on animals, No artificial coloring
- Original Pure, Natural, Traditional
- Made in Morocco
- A perfect daily beauty treatment for smooth, silky skin
- Elegant wide mouth jar for easy access and comfort
- May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement
How do I use Black Soap with Akar-Fassi?
- Warm bath or shower as hot as comfortable ; Indulge yourself and soak for 15 minutes in your hot bath, hot shower, steam room or Hammam, using only plain water
- Take a pinch and rub onto a warm and wet body. ; Avoid the face and eyes
- Leave on for up to 10 minutes to let all infusions work on the skin then rinse with warm water
- Your skin is now softer and easier to exfoliate, get ready to exfoliate in strong circular strokes with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove
- It’s amazing how skin will just roll off after it’s been properly prepped ! To really become baby-soft, follow up with a nourishing body lotion, such as Our Argan Oil Body Lotion By Queen Lynn
Buy your high quality Moroccan Black Soap – with AKAR-FASSI By Queen Lynn today, because quality is everything !
Moroccan Black Soap – with AKAR-FASSI By Queen Lynn INGREDIENTS :
- RED POPPY EXTRACT
- RED POPPY Essential Oil
- OLIVE (OIL & PASTE)
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips
- This product is For External Use Only
- This product is Cruelty free ; not tested on animals
- This product is Free from Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes & GMOs
- This product does not contain animal products
- This product is Safe for Children & Pets
- This product Will Not Damage, Stain or Affect Equipment or Surface
- Avoid Contact With Eyes
- Pregnant women should ask a physician before using any product made with essential oils
- People with skin sensitivities or allergies should first test it on a small spot of the skin and stop using it if any irritation occurs
Directions For Use:
- Use it daily for your shower routine
- Use it Weekly for healthy exfoliation with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove
GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MOROCCAN BLACK SOAP & KESSA!
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Submit your review