Why Our Black Soap with Blue Nila?
Black Soap with Blue Nila By Queen Lynn is a 100% natural certified Organic & safe Cosmetic product.
Written oriental tradition gives great importance to the purification rituals of the Moroccan Hammam.
The soap “BELDI” is a 100% natural plant product ; Beldi means “traditional” or “authentic” in Moroccan.
We only use premium quality ingredients and therapeutic grade essential oils that are 100% sourced in Morocco
Try one of our variety Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Soap for an assortment of your favorite Spa Scent !!!!! Black Soap With:
What is it?
A beloved beauty ritual of ours, we’ve imported this directly from Morocco. Naturally rich in vitamin E, The gel-like soap made from saponified olive oil acts as a body masque and is a Moroccan specialty.
Indigo, or indigotin, (Known as Blue Nile) is a dyestuff originally extracted from the varieties of the indigo and woad plants
Indigo has been used in ancient times by various cultures as a topical treatment for various skin disorders. So this one ingredient alone makes this soap great for anyone with sensitive skin, eczema and/or psoriasis
Black Soap with Blue Nila By Queen Lynn is suitable for all skin types and particularly enjoyable for dry and mature skin.
Our Spa grade, Black Soap with Blue Nila is a versatile and multi-purpose daily cleanser and skin conditioner; It delivers one of the world’s most powerful deep pore facials without harsh chemicals …
Men… it is a great alternative to shaving cream or lotion. Just lather and shave.
Who is Black Soap with Blue Nila for?
Black Soap with Blue Nila Vegan Powder By Queen Lynn ; Premium luxurious ingredients brought together to :
- Treat various skin disorders
- Revitalize the complexion and tighten pores
- Act against dryness, dehydration & aging skin
- Restore firmness & elasticity of your complexion
- Absorb impurities & harmful substances
- Protect the complexion from cracking
- Achieve an Incredibly Close and Comfortable Shave For the well Groomed Men… Just lather and shave
- Enhance Radiance for all skin types ; ✔ Normal ✔ Oily ✔Combination ✔Dry ✔ Sensitive
Why is our Black Soap with Blue Nila different?
Black Soap with Blue Nila By Queen Lynn :
- Natural scent (no added fragrance)
- No PEGs, NO Mineral Oil, NO Silicon, NO Parabens, No testing on animals, No artificial coloring
- Original Pure, Natural, Traditional
- Made in Morocco
- A perfect daily beauty treatment for smooth, silky skin
- Elegant wide mouth jar for easy access and comfort
- May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement
How do I use it?
- Warm bath or shower as hot as comfortable ; Indulge yourself and soak for 15 minutes in your hot bath, hot shower, steam room or Hammam, using only plain water
- Take a pinch and rub onto a warm and wet body. ; Avoid the face and eyes
- Leave on for up to 10 minutes to let all infusions work on the skin then rinse with warm water
- Your skin is now softer and easier to exfoliate, get ready to exfoliate in strong circular strokes with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove
- It’s amazing how skin will just roll off after it’s been properly prepped ! To really become baby-soft, follow up with a nourishing body lotion, such as Our Argan Oil Body Lotion By Queen Lynn
Buy your high quality Black Soap with Blue Nila By Queen Lynn today, because quality is everything !
Moroccan Black Soap with Blue Nila By Queen Lynn INGREDIENTS :
- Natural & Pure Indigo Vegan Powder (Indigofera tinctoria)
- Pure & Organic OLIVE (OIL & PASTE)
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips
- This product is For External Use Only
- This product is Cruelty free ; not tested on animals
- This product is Free from Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes & GMOs
- This product does not contain animal products
- This product is Safe for Children & Pets
- This product Will Not Damage, Stain or Affect Equipment or Surface
- Avoid Contact With Eyes
- Pregnant women should ask a physician before using any product made with essential oils
- People with skin sensitivities or allergies should first test it on a small spot of the skin and stop using it if any irritation occurs
Directions For Use:
- Use it daily for your shower routine
- Use it Weekly for healthy exfoliation with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove
GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MOROCCAN BLACK SOAP & KESSA !!!!!
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Submit your review
This has been my first time using Beldi Soap and I am incredibly impressed by its ability to keep my dry winter skin from losing its moisture and turning into flakes.