Why Our Black Soap with eucalyptus?
Black Soap with EUCALYPTUS, Our Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Black Soap – By Queen Lynn is a 100% natural plant Product!
Written oriental tradition gives great importance to the purification rituals of the Moroccan Hammam: Read more
Black Soap with eucalyptus is “BELDI” which means “traditional” or “authentic” in Moroccan
Following the traditional oriental recipe, The Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Black Soap By Queen Lynn is made with 100% virgin Olive oil known for its regenerative properties. Besides it has a rich fragrance of essential oils such as: EUCALYPTUS
Try one of our variety Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Soap for an assortment of your favorite Spa Scent !!!!! Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Black Soap – with:
- Argan Oil
- Fresh Indigo Vegan Powder
- ORIENTAL PLANTS
What is it?
A beloved beauty ritual of ours, we’ve imported this directly from Morocco. Naturally rich in vitamin E, The gel-like soap made from saponified olive oil acts as a body masque and is a Moroccan specialty.
Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Black Soap – with EUCALYPTUS By Queen Lynn can be used as a cleansing treatment or body masque.
Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Black Soap – with EUCALYPTUS By Queen Lynn is suitable for all skin types and particularly enjoyable for dry and mature skin.
Our Spa grade Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Black Soap – with EUCALYPTUS is a versatile and multi-purpose daily cleanser and even skin conditioner.
It delivers one of the world’s most powerful deep pore facials without harsh chemicals …
Men… it is a great alternative to shaving cream or lotion. Just lather and shave.
Who is it for?
Certainly, Our Moroccan Black Soap with its Premium luxurious ingredients brought together to :
- Dissolve impurities while soothing and hydrating skin
- Revitalize the complexion and tighten pores
- Act against dryness, dehydration and aging skin
- Not only Restore firmness but also improve elasticity of your complexion
- Absorb impurities in addition of the harmful substances
- Protect the complexion from cracking
- Achieve an Incredibly Close and Comfortable Shave For the well Groomed Men … Just lather and shave
- Enhance Radiance for all skin types ; ✔ Normal ✔ Oily ✔Combination ✔Dry ✔ Sensitive
Why is our Black Soap with eucalyptus different?
Our Moroccan Black Soap – with EUCALYPTUS:
- Natural scent (no added fragrance)
- Original Pure, Natural, Traditional
- Made in Morocco
- A perfect daily beauty treatment for smooth, silky skin
- Elegant wide mouth jar for easy access and comfort
- May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement
How do I use it?
- Firstly, Warm bath or shower as hot as comfortable; Then indulge yourself and soak for 15 minutes in your hot bath, hot shower, steam room or Hammam, using only plain water
- Secondly, take a pinch and rub onto a warm and wet body. Avoid the face and eyes!
- Leave on for up to 10 minutes to let all infusions work on the skin then rinse with warm water
- Finally, your skin is now softer and easier to exfoliate. Get ready to exfoliate in strong circular strokes with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove!
- It’s amazing how skin will just roll off after it’s been properly prepped ! To really become baby-soft, follow up with a nourishing body lotion, such as Our Argan Oil Body Lotion
Buy your high quality Black Soap with eucalyptus By Queen Lynn Cosmetics today, because quality is everything !
The Black Soap with eucalyptus By Queen Lynn INGREDIENTS :
- EUCALYPTUS(Essential OIL & PASTE)
- Pure & Organic OLIVE (OIL & PASTE)
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips:
- This product is For External Use Only
- This product is Cruelty free; not tested on animals
- This product does not contain animal products
- This product is believed to be Safe for Children & Pets
- Avoid Contact With Eyes
- Pregnant women should ask a physician before using any product made with essential oils
- People with skin sensitivities or allergies should first test it on a small spot of the skin and stop using it if any irritation occurs
Directions For Use:
- Use it daily for your shower routine
- Use it Weekly for healthy exfoliation with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove: Read more
GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MOROCCAN BLACK SOAP & KESSA Continue to article
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Submit your review
Use daily for a wonderful bathing experience, great as a shaving cream too