Why Our Moroccan Black Soap with Lavender?
Black Soap with Lavender By Queen Lynn also called Beldi Soap is a 100% natural Organic & safe product.
Written oriental tradition gives great importance to the purification rituals of the Moroccan Hammam.
Our Beldi Soap is a 100% natural plant product; In Moroccan Language Beldi means traditional or authentic.
We only use premium quality ingredients and therapeutic grade essential oils that are 100% sourced in Morocco
Try one of our variety Moroccan Black Soap for an assortment of your favorite Spa Scent !!!!! Black Soap With:
What is it?
A beloved beauty ritual of ours, we’ve imported this directly from Morocco.
Naturally rich in vitamin E, The gel-like soap made from saponified olive oil acts as a body masque and is a Moroccan specialty. Moroccan Black Soap with LAVENDER By Queen Lynn comes directly from the famed Moroccan Hammam.
Gentle, refreshing and calming soap with powerful properties of Lavender essential oil
Lavender is a healing herb that has been used for centuries to make soaps
Lavender oil for the skin can be attributed to its antiseptic and anti-fungal propertiesMoroccan Black Soap with LAVENDER By Queen Lynn can be used as a cleansing treatment or body masque.
Moroccan Black Soap with LAVENDER By Queen Lynn is suitable for all skin types and particularly enjoyable for dry and mature skin.
Our Spa grade Moroccan Black Soap with LAVENDER is a versatile and multi-purpose daily cleanser and skin conditioner; It delivers one of the world’s most powerful deep pore facials without harsh chemicals …
Men… it is a great alternative to shaving cream or lotion. Just lather and shave.
Who is it for?
Black Soap with LAVENDER By Queen Lynn; Premium luxurious ingredients brought together to:
- Relieve anxiety, create feeling of well-being and stress relief
- Promote a sense of relaxation
Help to treat acne and other skin infections
- Relieve various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions
- Revitalize the complexion and tighten pores
- Act against dryness, dehydration and aging skin
- Restore firmness & elasticity of your complexion
- Absorb impurities & harmful substances
- Protect the complexion from cracking
- Achieve an Incredibly Close & Comfortable Shave For the well Groomed Men … Just lather and shave
Enhance Radiance for all skin types ; ✔ Normal ✔ Oily ✔Combination ✔Dry ✔ Sensitive
Why is our Black Soap with Lavender different?
Our Black Soap with LAVENDER By Queen Lynn :
- Natural scent (no added fragrance)
- Original Pure, Natural, Traditional
- Made in Morocco
- A perfect daily beauty treatment for smooth, silky skin
- Elegant wide mouth jar for easy access and comfort
- May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement
How do I use Black Soap with Lavender?
Warm bath or shower as hot as comfortable ; Indulge yourself and soak for 15 minutes in your hot bath, hot shower, steam room or Hammam, using only plain water
- Take a pinch and rub onto a warm and wet body. ; Avoid the face and eyes
- Leave on for up to 10 minutes to let all infusions work on the skin then rinse with warm water
- Your skin is now softer and easier to exfoliate, get ready to exfoliate in strong circular strokes with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove
- It’s amazing how skin will just roll off after it’s been properly prepped ! To really become baby-soft, follow up with a nourishing body lotion, such as Our Argan Oil Body Lotion
Buy your high quality Moroccan Black Soap with LAVENDER By Queen Lynn today, because quality is everything!
Black Soap with LAVENDER By Queen Lynn INGREDIENTS :
- LAVENDER (Essential OIL & Buds)
- Pure & Virgin OLIVE (OIL & PASTE)
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips
- Queen Lynn Beldi Soap is Organic and Safe for Children and Pets
- Beldi Soap is For External Use Only
- This product is Cruelty free
- Our Moroccan Beldi Soap is Free from Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances…
- Queen Lynn Beldi Soap Will Not Damage, Stain or Affect Equipment or Surface
- Avoid Contact With Eyes
- Pregnant women should ask a physician before using any product made with essential oils
People with skin sensitivities or allergies should first test it on a small spot of the skin and stop using it if any irritation occurs
Directions For Use:
Use it daily for your shower routine
- Use it Weekly for healthy exfoliation with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove
GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MOROCCAN BLACK SOAP & KESSA !!!!! …
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Submit your review
This soap is great for baths and times when you want to create a ritual. It does have a very strong and somewhat heavy scent, I love My Beldi Soap pack !!!!!!!!!!!