Why Our Black Soap with Rosemary?
Black Soap with Rosemary By Queen Lynn is a 100% natural plant product
Written oriental tradition gives great importance to the purification rituals of the Moroccan Hammam.
Beldi means “traditional” or “authentic” in Moroccan.
We only use premium quality ingredients and therapeutic grade essential oils that are 100% sourced in Morocco
Try one of our variety Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Soap for an assortment of your favorite Spa Scent !!!!!
What is Black Soap with Rosemary?
Our Moroccan Beldi Soap with Rosemary: A beloved beauty ritual of ours, we’ve imported this directly from Morocco.
Naturally rich in vitamin E, The gel-like soap made from saponified olive oil acts as a body masque and is a Moroccan specialty.
Black Soap with ROSEMARY By Queen Lynn is made with 100% virgin olive oil known for its regenerative properties and has a fragrance which is rich in essential oils of ROSEMARY
Rosemary’s antiseptic properties help remove toxins from your skin and hair.
Healing: Rosemary also has anti-inflammatory properties, which help heal skin conditions such as acne, eczema and dermatitis. It is also known to ease puffiness or swelling.
Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Black Soap – with ROSEMARY By Queen Lynn comes directly from the famed Moroccan Hammam.
Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Black Soap – with ROSEMARY By Queen Lynn can be used as a cleansing treatment or body masque.
Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Black Soap – with ROSEMARY By Queen Lynn is suitable for all skin types and particularly enjoyable for dry and mature skin.
Our Spa grade Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Black Soap – with ROSEMARY is a versatile and multi-purpose daily cleanser and skin conditioner; It delivers one of the world’s most powerful deep pore facials without harsh chemicals …
Men… it is a great alternative to shaving cream or lotion. Just lather and shave.
Who is it for?
Moroccan ‘Beldi’ Black Soap with ROSEMARY By Queen Lynn; Premium luxurious ingredients brought together to :
- Remove dead skin cells
- Exfoliate and eradicate toxins
- Revitalize the complexion and tighten pores
- Act against dryness, dehydration & aging skin
- Restore firmness & elasticity of your complexion
- Absorb impurities & harmful substances
- Protect the complexion from cracking
- Achieve an Incredibly Close & Comfortable Shave For the well Groomed Men … Just lather and shave
- Enhance Radiance for all skin types ; ✔ Normal ✔ Oily ✔Combination ✔Dry ✔ Sensitive
Why is our Black Soap with Rosemary different?
Moroccan Black Soap – with ROSEMARY By Queen Lynn :
- Natural scent (no added fragrance)
- No PEGs, NO Mineral Oil, NO Silicon, NO Parabens, No testing on animals, No artificial coloring
- Original Pure, Natural, Traditional
- Made in Morocco
- A perfect daily beauty treatment for smooth, silky skin
- Elegant wide mouth jar for easy access and comfort
- May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement
How do I use Black Soap with Rosemary?
- Warm bath or shower as hot as comfortable ; Indulge yourself and soak for 15 minutes in your hot bath, hot shower, steam room or Hammam, using only plain water
- Take a pinch and rub onto a warm and wet body. ; Avoid the face and eyes
- Leave on for up to 10 minutes to let all infusions work on the skin then rinse with warm water
- Your skin is now softer and easier to exfoliate, get ready to exfoliate in strong circular strokes with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove
- It’s amazing how skin will just roll off after it’s been properly prepped ! To really become baby-soft, follow up with a nourishing body lotion, such as Our Argan Oil Body Lotion
Buy your high quality Moroccan Black Soap – with ROSEMARY By Queen Lynn today, because quality is everything !
Black Soap with ROSEMARY By Queen Lynn INGREDIENTS:
- ROSEMARY (Essential OIL & PASTE)
- Organic & Virgin OLIVE (OIL & PASTE)
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips
- For External Use Only
- Cruelty free; not tested on animals
- Safe for Children & Pets
- No Damage, Stain or Affect Equipment or Surface
- Avoid Contact With Eyes
- Pregnant women should ask a physician before using any product made with essential oils
- People with skin sensitivities or allergies should first test it on a small spot of the skin and stop using it if any irritation occurs
Directions For Use:
- Use it daily for your shower routine
- Use it Weekly for healthy exfoliation with your favorite loofah or Moroccan kessa glove
GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MOROCCAN BLACK SOAP & KESSA!!!!!
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Submit your review