Blue Nila Face Mask What is it?
Blue Nila Face Mask by Queen Lynn is one of the rarest plant unknown yet to most of the big names in the beauty industry so far.
Evidently, the blue Nila as it is called originally, is one of the original sources of indigo dye ; from North Africa , found mainly in the Atlas Mountains.
On top of dying fabric, this Blue Indigo Powder has additionally a long history of use in beauty care.
It has been basically used for over 1,500 years as a face and hair mask due to its miraculous skin lightening effect that lasts long!
In fact, the Indigo Powder was mainly used in Morocco as a traditional Hammam ritual. But also in ancient Rome and Egypt!
Queen Lynn uses Premium Quality Blue Nila Powder so it’s ideal for people with sensitive skin as it keeps the natural moist inside the skin lasting longer!
Get your hands on this Magic blue powder by Queen Lynn and start experimenting with this rare blue plant!
Who is it for?
Our Blue Nila Antioxidant Powder generally helps to :
- Improve the elasticity, softness and suppleness of the skin consequently ultimate absorption without clogging the pores.
- Reduce inflammation and fights damaging free radicals
- Soothe irritation and cleanses
- Rebuild, moisturize and nourish the skin
- Deep clean pores, Anti – Dark Spots Fade Formula
- Treat certain skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis
Why is it different?
- Loaded with Antioxidants ; This Anti-Dark Spot Fade Formula is an extraordinary mask which helps in the treatment of dehydrated, sensitive skin and enlarged pores
- Multi-purpose Effective dark spot corrector
- Age spot remover mask
- Skin whitening & brightening properties
- Deep Moisturizing Formula Leaves the complexion Ultra Hydrated
- Ideal for these Skin Types such as : Oily Skin, Dry Skin,Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin, Acne-Prone Skin, Mature Skin
How do I use it?
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Mix a teaspoon of Blue Nila powder and a few drops of water into a thin paste in your palm
- Apply to face then let dry Finally rinse
- Apply as needed
You might also be interested in :
- Organic Blue Indigo Powder
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips
- For external use only.
- Concentrated formula so a little goes a long way!
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure.
- Specifically Perfect for ALL skin types.
- Cruelty free product.
- NO harmful chemicals such as: SLS, SLES, PG, PG derivatives, parabens, sulfates, dyes, fragrance, etc.
- Finally: it is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Directions For Use
Submit your review
I'm trying to lighten my inner thighs, This was just amazing !!!I've been mixing it with greek yogurt as its on sensitive skin
natural ingredients. Its benefits are plenty including skin brightening, balancing your skin tone, reducing blemishes and marks, and eliminating harmful bacteria. These remedies will work on your skin naturally and effectively.