What is it?
Clove Essential Oil is steam distilled from the flowering buds of the clove tree. Clove stem and clove leaf essential oils are also available, but essential oil distilled from the buds is generally favored due to its aroma
The health benefits of Clove Essential Oil include treating a variety of skin issues, toothache, indigestion, cough, asthma, headache, stress, and blood impurities. The benefits can be attributed to its anesthetic, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, and stimulating properties. The most important and common use of clove oil is in dental care. Various kinds of toothpaste, mouthwashes, and oral care medications contain this oil as an important ingredient
Clove Essential Oil has a number of antioxidants, and ranks high in ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value, which means that consuming small amounts or applying it to the skin can reduce oxidative stress and prevent chronic diseases
Why is it different?
Clove Essential Oil By Queen Lynn is :
- 100% pure without any sort of additives and synthetic chemicals
- Organic Essential Oil
- Made in Morocco
- GMO – free
- Heavy – metal free
- Certified organic by AB
- Certified Safe by Cosmebio
How do I use Clove Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Aromatically?
► USING Oil Burner : You can use an oil burner or add a few drops to a bowl of hot water, and then breathe in the steam[expand title=”More … “]
► USING As Bugs Repellent : Apply few drops of the oil are put on the bed sheets at night to keep bugs away
► ADDING To Lotion : Due to its powerful aroma, soothing effect and antiseptic properties ; few drops of Clove Essential Oil Added to your shampoo or liquid soap as an active ingredient[/expand]
How do I use Clove Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Topically?
► Add a few drops to your favorite lotion or carrier oil and rub on topically to soothe the skin
► USED to treat ACNE : Mix a few drops of Clove Essential Oil with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or jojoba oil, and apply it with the help of a cotton ball on the inflamed area. You can also mix 2-3 drops of oil with 1 teaspoon of raw honey and apply it. Rinse it off once dry.[expand title=”More … “]
► USED as Moisturizer : Mix a few drops of Clove Essential Oil with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or jojoba oil as a face wash and a natural moisturizer !!!!
► USED For Toothaches : You can apply a drop of Clove Essential Oil directly to the tooth
► USED For Massage : 8-10 drops of essential oil per 1 ounce of carrier oil ; Apply a small amount directly to areas of concern, such as muscles, skin or joints. Work the oil gently into the skin until it is fully absorbed which helps lower stress and tension in the body
► USES As a rinse to eliminate bad breath : Make a compress with a cotton ball. Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 2-3 drops of Clove Essential Oil and dip a cotton ball into this. Apply this cotton ball onto the teeth and bite down on it. Keep it for about 10 minutes. Rinse the mouth with warm water[/expand]
How do I use Clove Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Internally?
►►► Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner : Read more about : How to Apply Essential Oils Internally ?
You might Also Be Interested In?
Clove Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Major Constituents :
- Eugenol : Main Chemical Component (up to 85%)
[expand title=”More … “]
- Eugenyl acetate
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Safety & Precautions
- Always keep your Essential oil out of reach of children
- Be careful not to rub Essential Oil in your eyes and mucous membranes : If this happens, wash it out immediately
- This Essential Oil is safe for Topical & Aromatic
- This Essential Oil should not be taken internally
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, Avoid Internal Use of Essential Oil unless directed by a doctor
- Properly diluting essential oils with carrier oil reduces the risk of toxicity : Please refer to the Guidelines on How to Dilute Essential OilsSection for more information
- Conduct a patch test before applying over larger areas of the skin to avoid irritation : Please refer to the Allergic Reactions & Patch Test Section for more information
- Never use an essential oil in place of a prescription medication or to treat a chronic condition
- Glass Tubes ; Handle with care
- If stored correctly in a cool, dark place, Essential Oil should last approximately four years
- By blending this essential oil with other therapeutic oils, you can extend its health benefits and create a mixture that suits your particular needs
Submit your review