Coconut Butter What is it?
Coconut Butter By Queen Lynn is whipped up from pure, dried coconut flesh, producing a super rich and creamy spread that tastes great on freshly baked bread or used as a healthy substitute in any recipe that calls for butter or cream. It’s also loaded with nourishing fats, fiber, and protein, making it a superfood that tastes just as good as it is good for you
Marvelena Coconut Butter is Used for beauty abound inside each jar of the sweet-smelling oil. This beauty staple has a long shelf life and a number of health benefits. It’s a jack-of-all-trades people have discovered many uses for: breath freshener, makeup brush cleaner, hair mask, homemade lip scrub, and much more. You can use it for everything from healing scars to moisturizing dry knees …
Really, what can’t Marvelena Coconut Butter do?
Here, we’ve assembled 30 ways to incorporate it into your daily routine, sticking to coconut oil uses for beauty and health in particular
After you read this list, you’ll definitely want to head to your local grocery store, pick up a Marvelena Coconut Butter jar, and allow this list to help you get creative with coconuts
Who is it for?
1. Makeup Remover: Apply it directly to the face as an oil cleanser, or let it sit on your skin with a cotton pad. Makeup will melt away
2. Breath Freshener: Coconut oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties. Gargling for 20 minutes with a spoonful of Queen lynn assortment oil can help clear up germs in the mouth
3. Lice Remedy: Start this all-natural lice treatment with a rinse of apple cider vinegar. Once the vinegar has dried, apply coconut oil to the entire head and let it sit for 12 to 24 hours. Brush through hair with a fine comb, then shampoo
4. Body Moisturizer: Sweet-smelling coconut oil is rich in fatty acids, making it an effective moisturizer, and it absorbs quickly
5. Face Moisturizer: It’s particularly effective as a primer to soften the skin before applying makeup. It’ll give you a glowy, dewy look after you apply your foundation.
6. Makeup Brush Cleaner: Cleaning your makeup brushes should be a monthly ritual
7. Lip Balm: Pack a bit in a miniature jar and smooth over lips throughout the day.
8. Tinted Lip Gloss: Take your coconut oil lip balm to the next level by turning it into tinted gloss. It’s as simple as you might imagine: mix up coconut oil with bits of an old lipstick
9. Undereye Cream: Use a dab of coconut oil on undereye bags and fine lines. It’s light enough for the most delicate skin on your face
10. Body Scrub: Mix half a cup of coconut oil with a handful of coarse salt or sugar to create an exfoliator. The moisturizing oil will last long after the grains have melted away.
11. Lip Scrub: Combine one tablespoon of coconut oil with two tablespoons of brown sugar and one tablespoon of honey. Mix it all together and you’ve got a delicious DIY lip scrub
12. Massage Oil: Warm coconut oil in the microwave and add a few drops of an essential oil, like lavender or peppermint, for a soothing massage mix
13. Whitening Toothpaste: Run out of toothpaste? Grab the closest jar of coconut oil and add baking soda for a quick fix. Everyone will wonder how you got such a white smile
14. Shaving Cream: Use coconut oil and shea butter as a base to get a closer shave that leaves legs smooth instead of dried out
15. Dandruff Treatment: Dandruff and dry scalp go hand in hand. To send moisture right to the roots with a nightly coconut oil treatment. Just apply lightly to roots and massage in, which will also stimulate hair growth
16. Body Oil: Why purchase a separate body oil when you can keep coconut oil near the bath? Just slather it on wet skin after the shower, then pat dry. You’ll smell like a beach vacation all day
17. Itch Relief: Burns, bug bites, and bruises can all be soothed with a topical balm of coconut oil
18. Deep Conditioner: You can use hot coconut oil as a pre-shampoo treatment to soothe dry hair before you shampoo and condition. Leave in for at least an hour for an allover moisturizing treatment
19. Night Cream: Another one of our favorite coconut oil beauty uses is a night cream. Apply coconut oil to your face at night for maximum moisturizing benefits. The antioxidants are great for smoothing fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep and let it really soak in
20. Leave-in Conditioner: Hydrate dry hair by using coconut oil as a leave-in conditioner. Apply a small amount to wet strands to seal in moisture
21. Frizz Tamer: Flyaways be gone with this smoothing treatment. Just rub a dime-size amount in your hands and smooth from midshaft to ends for frizz-free style that’s high on shine
22. Deodorant: Yes, you can make your own natural deodorant at home (and it works). Mix coconut oil with arrowroot powder, cornstarch, baking soda, and a scented oil for a DIY odor fix
23. Eczema Relief: A recent study even suggests that virgin coconut oil can soothe eczema better than mineral oil. Coconut oil can reduce inflammation and relieve itching when you apply it to affected areas
24. Cuticle Oil: Got cracked cuticles? Another one of the beauty uses for coconut oil is cuticle oil. Remedy peeling skin with a coconut oil balm right at the base of nails. It can also help your manicure last longer
25. Wound Salve: The same antifungal and antibacterial properties that make coconut oil a solid breath freshener also make it a good would salve more minor scrapes and cuts
26. Stretch Mark Cream: Expectant moms should keep a jar of coconut oil nearby to help ward off stretch marks, but anyone can use this as a topical treatment for scars. While the oil won’t fade any marks, it can help prevent dark spots and blisters from forming
27. Chest Rub: Combat congestion, sinus headaches and stuffy noses ; Combine two tablespoons of Marvelena Coconut Butter by Queen Lynn with five drops of Queen Lynn eucalyptus oil and three drops of Queen Lynn peppermint oil. Stir them together and you’re good to go! To apply, rub a bit between your hands to warm it up and then apply it to your chest, hands, nose, and even feet to feel better in no time
28. Cold Sore Treatment: Coconut oil also helps to stop the pain and itching of a cold sore. It also stops the underlying virus from reproducing on your lips, which can lead to even more cold sores spreading out from the original sore.
29. Eyelash Growth Serum: Thanks to the many fatty acids found in coconut oil, it makes for an excellent base for creating a DIY eyelash growth serum. The coconut oil can help to stimulate growth and lead to longer lashes. Combine a tablespoon of coconut oil with one drop of lemon essential oil and one drop of lavender oil. Apply the mixture to your lash line each night with a Q-tip and dab away any excess moisture with a tissue.
30. Hair Protectant: Headed into the or ocean? Protect the fragile ends of your hair from sun and chlorine by coating them with coconut oil before getting it wet. The added bonus to this hack? Your hair will dry smooth instead of tangled
Why is it different?
- Deep Moisturizing Formula Leaves Your Skin Ultra Hydrated
- Nutrient Dense : All Natural Ingredients nourish your skin
- Improves the elasticity, softness and suppleness of your skin, it is absorbed by your skin and will not clog your pores
- Organic Argan Oil : vitamin A & Vitamin E
How do I use it?
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Apply a thin layer 1-3 times daily or as needed
- Organic coconut and nothing else
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips
- For external use only
- Our product is concentrated so a little goes a long way
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure
- This product is Perfect for ALL skin types
- This product is cruelty free and not tested on animals
- NO harmful chemicals (no SLS, SLES, PG, PG derivatives, parabens, sulfates, dyes, fragrance)
- This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Directions For Use
- Use morning and night
- After washing your face, apply a small dab to your forehead, nose, cheeks, under eyes and chin
- Massage gently into skin making sure to cover all areas
- Repeat as often as desired
Submit your review