What is it ?
Searching for high quality Cosmetic Argan Oil? You’ve found it! The Argania spinosa, Argan Tree that grows in south-western Morocco, grows up to 10 meter tall, and can live up to 200 years with thorny trunks, and small, long, oval, leaves.
The yellow-green petals of the flowers bloom into an amazing broad fruit with a pulpy unpleasant smelling inside, that surrounds a hard nut, containing oil rich seeds. These seeds are expeller pressed to obtain pure Argan Oil.
This native Moroccan treasure was instrumental in the daily lives of many natives, and as it grew in popularity the world! In fact, many Arabian traders tell tales of how this golden oil was highly treasured in Europe by the wealthy, and herbalist/apothecary.
Today, Argan Oil is one of the most coveted carrier/base oils by cosmetic product manufacturers, a trend that shows little sign of stopping.The oil-rich organic argan cosmetics in vitamin E and essential fatty acids necessary for the care of face and body treatments and massages.
Buy your high quality Argan Oil from Queen Lynn Cosmetics today, because quality is everything !
Precaution & Tips
- Pregnant/nursing women should consult a Doctor/Physician before using any product made with essential oil.
- Before using it, do a patch test by applying a drop of argan oil on your inner arm. If there’s irritation within 1-2 hours, do not use the oil.
- This product is cruelty free and not tested on animals
- This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This product is certified organic by Cosmebio, AB Certification
- NUTRIENT RICH: Rich in Vitamins A, C and E as well as Essential Fatty Acids. When applied externally, it can help boost cell production which results in healthier skin and hair. A fast absorbing non greasy odorless natural oil from Morocco, that makes your skin feel wonderful and new again. That is why many high-end beauty products have Argan oil as one of the main ingredients.
- HAIR CARE: Use it as a leave in conditioner to prevent dry, brittle and frizzy hair while moisturizing and sealing dry ends and adding shine. Warm 6 to 8 drops in your hands and massage it into your hair and scalp. Argan oil is also a healthy natural remedy to treat dandruff and itchy dry scalp due to its high vitamin E content. The essential fatty acids in the oil are also believed to help reduce skin inflammation and prevent dryness.
- HAIR PROTECTION: Protect your hair from the damaging heat of blow dryers and flat irons. Many styling agents can cause long term damage to hair due to the many chemicals contained within, Argan oil on the other hand, enriches the hair, nourishing it with nutrients and repairs damaged hair. Chlorine from swimming pools and salt from sea water can also damage the hair over time. Argan oil helps to lock in moisture that acts as a barrier from further damage.
- SKIN CARE: Dry skin acne reduces symptoms of rosacea psoriasis and eczema. Strengthens and grow nails while also eliminating cracking on the skin around the cuticles. Treatment for dry cracked heels. A top rated skincare moisturizer and beard oil for men. Although noncomedogenic Argan oil can be used for many skin types it works especially well for those with oily acne prone oily skin. It has a comedogenic rating of zero to help prevent break outs from clogged pores.
- PACKAGING: Packaged in Glass Bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation and loss of potency. The glass prevents chemicals from leaching into the oil.
Get To Know Our Argan Oil:
Country of Origin: Morocco
Botanical Name: Argania spinosa
Common Name: Argan, Argan Tree Oil, Arganier, Argan, Argânia, Ardjane, Argane, Arganboom, Arganie, Arganbaum, Argania
Part Used: Argan Tree Fruit Seed
Color: Clear to Pale-Yellow
Scent: Slightly Nutty/Popcorn-Like; Almost Odorless
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Organic Certified: Yes, Cosmebio, AB Certification
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult a doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Submit your review