Dead Sea Mud Mask: What is it?
If You Are Looking for an Original Dead See Mud Mask that Tightens Your Skin Leaving You with a Healthy Looking Glow, Look no Further!! Dead Sea Mud Mask by Queen Lynn!
It is time to Discover the world renowned sacred mud that spa’s across the nation are raving about! our Highest Quality Dead Sea Mud For Face, Acne, Body, Oily Skin and Blackheads. Best Facial Pore Minimizer, Reducer & Pores Cleanser Treatment!
Apply to your skin as recommended, and before you know it, your skin will begin to appear firmer ant tighter, leaving you looking years younger.
The minerals in our Dead Sea Mud Musk for face and body helps combat signs of premature aging while improving the natural balance of minerals in the skin.
Our Dead Sea Mud Musk Delivers a significant amount of moisture to your dry or sensitive skin. Also, dramatically increases the blood flow to your skin cells helping to achieve healthier and tighter looking skin.
Mud treatment is also known to stimulates blood microcirculation and refines texture.
Our Dead Sea Mud Mask also relaxes the muscles, eases aches, addresses joint pain, boosts circulation, and reduces inflammation.
Who is it for?
- Product ingredients include natural astringents, which may affect persons with sensitive skin.
- For Face, Acne, Body, Oily Skin and Blackheads.
- Best Facial Pore Minimizer, Reducer and Pores Cleanser Treatment.
- Natural For Younger Looking Skin.
- Using Our Dead Sea mud as a mud compress in areas where your psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis is, can decrease symptoms and relieve pain caused by inflammation.
- While it remains warm and moist, usually for approximately an hour, Dead Sea Mud By Queen Lynn produces internal heat and stimulates circulation, which reduces the appearance of cellulite.
So, What’s up with Our Dead Sea Mud Musk?
- Our Dead Sea Mask Extracts toxins and impurities located deep in the skin layers.
- It also absorbs excess oils while removing dead skin cells, dirt and toxins.
- As a result, Our Spa Mask reveals fresh, soft, clear looking skin with clean pores, even skin tone, and refined skin texture!
- Used cosmetically or topically in general, Our Dead Sea Mineral Mud is beneficial for dry, oily, and normal skin types.
- It removes dead cells from the skin’s surface, while purging the pores of impurities, and balancing the skin’s oil production and pH level.
Before Using Dead Sea Mud Musk By Queen Lynn?
- Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Limit one application per week if you have dry or sensitive skin. Normal to oily skin types can apply 2 times a week if desired.
- A Dead Sea Mud Mask is easy to use at home.
- When you first open up your dead sea mud by Queen Lynn, if it has been sitting, the salty seas water will separate from the mud somewhat and float to the top. You should stir it back to a constancy mud base.
This Product is Rich in natural minerals like magnesium, calcium, sulphur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.
Information provided by Queen Lynn, Inc.
Precaution & Tips:
- This product is For external use only.
- Consuming Dead Sea mud in large amounts can have a toxic effect.
- Individuals with sensitive skin may experience redness, irritation or other minor reactions. If this occurs, please discontinue use.
- If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
- It is A natural scent therefore no added fragrance.
- Our Dead Sea Mud Mask is ready to use.
- It is Cruelty free and not tested on animals.
- This Product is Free from:
- Synthetic Fragrances.
- Synthetic Dyes and GMOs.
- If you get mud/Clay in your eyes, flush them out right away with cool running water for 15-20 minute.
- Consult a doctor before using “Dead Sea Mud Mask”, especially if currently experiencing any of the following:
- Thin, delicate, or sensitive skin.
- Sun-damage skin.
- Allergic skin reaction or outbreak.
- Skin inflammation.
- Swelling, wounded or a scratched skin.
- Finally, our Mud Mask Enhances Radiance for those skin types; ✔ Normal, ✔ Oily, ✔Combination, ✔Dry.
- There are some people who have skin sensitivities to metals, such as nickel and chrome. Since trace elements of some metals can sometimes be found in Dead Sea mud, people with these sensitivities might want to avoid using Dead Sea mud as a topical treatment or home remedy. But research indicates that most people with healthy skin don’t need to be concerned about using Dead Sea mud on their skin.
- If you have sensitive skin, or wax your upper lip area- do NOT mud this area!
- If you notice blemishes arise after using this mud you may need to wait a week and detox again due to the toxins in your pores being lifted and extracted!
- The mud may not remove blackheads in one use you will need several applications. Please never pick blemishes or blackheads.
- Once my Dead Sea Mud arrives, what should I do next?
- Who is this Dead Sea Mud best for?
- Why We Recommend Putting Dead Sea Mud All Over Your Body?
- How to use Dead Sea Mud, Step By Step?
Directions For Use:
Firstly, Apply a thin layer of mud to cleansed skin while gently massaging onto the skin with your fingers using upward strokes (be sure to keep the mud away from eyes and mouth).
- Then, Leave the mud on the skin for 7-12 minutes allowing the mud to slightly dry. If the mud begins to crack and itch, it has been on too long!
- When the mud begins to feel dry or itchy- you need to rinse it off… It is finished doing what it is designed to do.
Finally To remove mask Use a wet lukewarm or cool soft wash cloth and lay on your face for a few seconds to soften the mask, then rinse the remaining mud off with warm water. Try not to scrub as you remove your mask.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information.Please consult a doctor especially if being used during pregnancy.You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Submit your review
I really like it. It made my skin very soft. So when I was about to run out of it, I bought another one from Queen lynn this time it looked like the same jar i bought before. However, I did not get to use it until recently, which is about a year after the purchase. To my surprise, the texture is so different than the 1st jar!