What is it?
Egyptian Musk Oil is a clean, light, and delicate musk with woodsy undertones, a touch of citrus, and a hint of mystery. Due to its light but rich scent, Egyptian Musk Oil is ideal for men’s colognes and warming in fragrance lamps.
Egyptian Musk Oil was referenced in ancient Egyptian books. It used to be an animal-based product containing natural musk (source: Musk deer) Modern Egyptian Musk Essential Oil is, however, a plant-based oil such as rose petal, myrrh, cedar wood, and frankincense. As a result, Our musk oil offers a rich blend of these ingredients without any chemicals or lab-based fillers
Egyptian Musk EO may be just what you need. It offers multiple benefits for physical and mental wellbeing. Musk oil is especially useful for individuals who suffer from anxiety or constant stress, or just about anyone who’s looking to cultivate a sense of balance and calm emotions
Queen Cleopatra: Musk and Magic!
Queen Cleopatra VII is one of the most famous women of the past. She was the last Greek ruler of Egypt who was very popular and powerful.
The smell of Queen Cleopatra VII aphrodisiac perfume helped her to win over powerful and influential men of her time, since she is known to wear the perfume of the Egyptian musk oil.
Surprisingly, Her original recipe and formulations are mentioned in the ancient Egyptian books that are not easy to understand in the modern times.
Why is it different?
Egyptian Musk Essential Oil By Queen Lynn is :
- 100% pure without any sort of additives and synthetic chemicals
- GMO – free
- Heavy – metal free
How do I use Musk Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Aromatically?
In brief, the simplest way to inhale Egyptian Musk Essential Oil is to open the bottle and breathe in. Alternately, you can place a few drops on a cloth or tissue and hold it near your face.
►►► Used for colds: Smelling some Musk Oil can help reduce the inflammation of the tissue in your nose since it acts as a great antihistamine
►►► Used To Prepare you for Meditation: Spread a small amount of Egyptian Musk Essential Oil just below the nose before meditation.
Read more about : How to Apply Essential Oils ?
How do I use Egyptian Musk Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Topically?
Musk Oil should not be applied directly to the skin, but it can be when blended with other ingredients.
❀ Body odor: Apply 2–3 drops of Egyptian Musk Essential Oil to a clean cotton ball and rub it into your Body.
❀❀ Lotion alternative: Apply 2–3 drops of Egyptian Musk Essential Oil to a clean cotton ball and rub it into your Body.
❀❀❀ Keep your digestive system on track: Apply 2 to 3 drops of Egyptian Musk Essential Oil on your tummy, and rub it out until the pain goes away.
❀❀❀❀ Relieve body spasms: Spasms are uncontrollable tremors or seizures that can occur all throughout the body. Just apply 2–3 drops of Egyptian Musk Essential Oil all over the parts of your body that have spasms and wait until it goes away.
❀❀❀❀❀ Rheumatism : Since Egyptian Musk Essential Oil has anti-inflammatory properties, therefore it can easily make rheumatism pains go away. 2–3 drops of Egyptian Musk Essential Oil evenly spread over your painful body part will surely relieve your rheumatism.
❀❀❀❀❀❀ Pain Killer : If you’re suffering from muscle pain, just apply 2–3 drops of Our Magic Musk Oil over the sore parts of your body and wait until the pain resides.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ Treat open wounds: Musk Essential Oil by QUEEN LYNN can similarly be used as an antiseptic that can effectively treat animal bites, deep wound cuts, or the typical itch.When applying Egyptian Musk Essential Oil to wounds, you must use a clean applicator or at least. Make sure that your hands are clean before you spread it onto your wound.
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ Better Sleep: To have good dreams, try massaging your temples with Egyptian Musk Essential Oil for a couple of minutes before you sleep. Doing so will ensure the complete relaxation of your mind and body, therefore leaving you with a good night’s rest.
In summary, it’s advised to dilute essential oils with a neutral carrier oil, such as jojoba oil. This helps prevent potential irritation of your skin and premature evaporation of the oil. Here are some general guidelines for diluting oils for topical use.
How do I use Egyptian Musk Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Internally?
►►► Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner : Read more about : How to Apply Essential Oils Internally ?
Read more about : How to Apply Essential Oils ?
- Incredible Reasons You Need A Bottle of Clove Essential Oil !!!!
- Guidelines on How to Dilute Essential Oils
- Top 12 Essential Oils You Can Use Neat
- When Can You Apply Essential Oils Neat?
- Guidelines for Essential Oils You Can Use Neat
- Guidelines for the Storage of Essential Oils
- Top 5 Carrier Oils for Diluting Essential Oils
Our MUSK Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Major Constituents :
Since obtaining the deer musk requires killing the endangered animal, nearly all musk fragrance used in perfumery today is synthetic, sometimes called “white musk”. They can be divided into three major classes: aromatic nitro musks, polycyclic musk compounds, and macrocyclic musk compounds.
Undoubtedly, synthetic musk obtained from the macrocyclic class of compounds are safe for human health.
Some plants such as Angelica archangelica or Abelmoschus moschatus produce musky-smelling macrocyclic lactone compounds. These compounds are widely used in perfumery as substitutes for animal musk or to alter the smell of a mixture of other musks.
The plant sources include the musk flower (Mimulus moschatus) of western North America, the muskwood (Olearia argophylla) of Australia, and the musk seeds (Abelmoschus moschatus) from India.
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Safety & Precautions
- Always keep your Essential oil out of reach of children.
- Be careful not to rub Essential Oil in your eyes and mucous membranes : If this happens, wash it out immediately.
- This Essential Oil certainly is safe for both Topical and Aromatic Use.
- However, this Essential Oil should not be taken internally.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid internal use of essential Oil unless directed by a doctor.
- Properly diluting essential oils with carrier oil reduces the risk of toxicity. Please refer to the Guidelines on How to Dilute Essential OilsSection for more information.
- Conduct a patch test before applying over larger areas of the skin to avoid irritation. Please refer to the Allergic Reactions and Patch Test Section for more information.
- When stored correctly in a cool, dark place, essential oil should last approximately four years.
- When blending this essential oil with other therapeutic oils, consequently you can extend its health benefits.
- Finally, Never use an essential oil in place of a prescription medication or to treat a chronic condition.
Submit your review
Great product, love it.! The scent is very faint at first , however once you wear it or use in the diffuser its really nice.