What is it?
Fenugreek Oil – (1 fl. oz.) (30 ml)is a 100% natural certified Product 100% PURE
Fenugreek Oil is extracted from the seeds of Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) This name is derived from Latin which means “Greek hay” because people in those days used it as a cattle fodder
The use of fenugreek dates back to around 4000 BC ; The plant is indigenous to the Mediterranean regions. The principal places of production are India, Nepal, Iran, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Argentina, France, Egypt, Spain China, Turkey, and Morocco
Fenugreek Oil has some really powerful healthy fatty acids, specially for the most common health conditions
The effects of the Fenugreek Oil are due to its high concentration of flavonoids, vitamins, saponins, and alkaloids, as well as cinnamic acid and other antioxidants
Buy your Organic Fenugreek Oil By Queen Lynn Cosmetics today, at the best prices online!
Why is it different?
Fenugreek Oil is :
- 100% pure Seed oil without any sort of additives and synthetic chemicals
- Made in Morocco
- GMO – free
- Heavy – metal free
- Certified organic
- Certified Safe
You might Also Be Interested In?
The major chemical components that contribute to the healing values of Fenugreek Oil are :
- Neryl acetate 17.3%
- Camphor 16.3%
- b-Pinene 15.1%
- b-Caryophyllene 14.6%
- 2,5-Dimethylpyrazine 6.1%
- Geranial 4.8%
- 6-Methyl-5-hepten-2-one 4.5%
- 3-Octen-2-one 4.3%
- a-Selinene 4.0%
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Safety & Precautions
- Users can expect a shelf life of 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight)
- Refrigeration after opening is recommended
- Glass Tubes ; Handle with care
- If stored correctly in a cool, dark place, Essential Oil should last approximately four years
- Use caution when trying any new ingredient, including carrier oils on the skin or in the hair
- Those with nut allergies should consult their medical practitioner before coming into contact with nut oils, butters or other nut products
- This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Submit your review