What is it?
Garlic Oil – (1 fl. oz.) (30 ml)is a 100% natural certified Product 100% PURE
[expand title=”More … “]
Garlic Oil has been used as a flavoring agent and traditional medicine since time immemorial. It is known not only for its flavor but also for its digestive properties
Garlic Oil is used as a diuretic, diaphoretic, expectorant, and stimulant. The plant has been used to treat tuberculosis, cough, and cold in ancient medicine. Extracts of garlic have shown broad-spectrum antibacterial and anti fungal activity as well
Garlic Oil has high amounts of sulfur-containing compounds. The medicinal properties of garlic oil have been attributed to its abundance of sulfur-containing compounds
Garlic Oil has been found to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Its active component, diallyl disulfide, is responsible for its anti-atherosclerotic effects. It increases the fibrinolytic activity (prevents blood clots) in patients and healthy individuals
Garlic oil is known for its carminative, antibacterial, aphrodisiac, antioxidant, immune-booster, anticancer, antibiotic, expectorant, antispasmodic, disinfectant, anti-carcinogenic, antithrombotic, stimulant, anti-arthritic, antiviral, rejuvenative, anti-hyperlipidaemic and alterative properties
Buy your Organic Garlic Oil By Queen Lynn Cosmetics today, at the best prices online!
Why is it different?
Garlic Oil is :
- 100% pure Seed oil without any sort of additives and synthetic chemicals
- Made in Morocco
- GMO – free
- Heavy – metal free
- Certified organic
- Certified Safe
You might Also Be Interested In?
The major chemical components that contribute to the healing values of Garlic oil are :
- S-allylcysteine thiacremonone
- Diallyl polysulphides
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Safety & Precautions
- Users can expect a shelf life of 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight)
- Refrigeration after opening is recommended
- Glass Tubes ; Handle with care
- If stored correctly in a cool, dark place, Essential Oil should last approximately four years
- Use caution when trying any new ingredient, including carrier oils on the skin or in the hair
- Those with nut allergies should consult their medical practitioner before coming into contact with nut oils, butters or other nut products
- This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Submit your review