What is it?
Lavender Essential Oil By Queen Lynn -(0.67 fl. oz.) is a 100% natural certified Organic & safe Cosmetic Product 100% PURE, LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL :[expand title=”More … “]Originating from Morocco, Plant Therapy’s Lavender Essential Oil is steam distilled from the flowers of the Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) plant to produce an essential oil that has absolutely no additives or fillers. Lavender Essential Oil is the most versatile of all essential oils. Most commonly known for its relaxing effects on the body Lavender Essential Oil has been highly regarded for the skin. It may be used to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations.The fragrance is calming, relaxing and balancing – physically and emotionally. Carrying a bottle of lavender around with you is like having your own personal first aid kit, perfume and pick-me-up.[/expand]
Why is it different?
Lavender Essential Oil By Queen Lynn is :
- 100% pure without any sort of additives and synthetic chemicals
- Organic Essential Oil
- Made in Morocco
- GMO – free
- Heavy – metal free
- Certified organic by AB
- Certified Safe by Cosmebio
How do I use Lavender Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Aromatically?
► USING Oil Burner : You can use an oil burner or add a few drops to a bowl of hot water, and then breathe in the steam[expand title=”More … “]
► USING Before Slumber : Diffuse 30-60 minutes before bedtime to create a relaxing atmosphere that makes it easier to unwind and get ready to sleep
► USING As Room Air Freshener : Put 1 – 2 drops of the essential oil onto a light bulb : The heat from the bulb helps to disperse the oil into the air
► USING As Car Air Freshener : Moisten a cotton ball with the oil and keep it near your car seat in a small plastic container or cup. Add fresh essential oil to the cotton ball two or three times a week. You can also use a car-ready diffuser
► USING In Homemade DIY Projects : The pure essential oil of lavender also can be simply added to any unscented massage oil, laundry detergent, liquid soap, lotion, Candles, conditioner or shampoo : Just add a few drops and mix, and keep adding drops until you reached the strength of the scent you desire[/expand]
How do I use Lavender Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Topically?
► Add a few drops to your favorite lotion or carrier oil and rub on topically to soothe the skin
► Added to your hand or foot soak : Add a drop to a bowl of warm water before soaking your hands or feet[expand title=”More … “]
► Added to your Bath & Shower : Add 5-10 drops to hot bath water, or sprinkle into shower steam before getting in for an at-home spa experience !!!!
► Used as a compress : by soaking a towel in a bowl of water infused with a few drops of lavender oil. Apply this to sprains or muscle injuries
► Used For Massage : 8-10 drops of essential oil per 1 ounce of carrier oil ; Apply a small amount directly to areas of concern, such as muscles, skin or joints. Work the oil gently into the skin until it is fully absorbed[/expand]
How do I use Lavender Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Internally?
►►► Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner : Read more about : How to Apply Essential Oils Internally ?
You might Also Be Interested In?
Lavender Essential Oil By Queen Lynn INGREDIENTS :
- Linalyl acetate
[expand title=”More … “]
- Lavandulyl acetate
- 3-Octanyl acetate[/expand]
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Safety & Precautions
- Always keep your Essential oil out of reach of children
- Be careful not to rub Essential Oil in your eyes and mucous membranes : If this happens, wash it out immediately
- This Essential Oil is safe for Topical & Aromatic
- This Essential Oil should not be taken internally
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, Avoid Internal Use of Essential Oil unless directed by a doctor
- Properly diluting essential oils with carrier oil reduces the risk of toxicity : Please refer to the Guidelines on How to Dilute Essential OilsSection for more information
- Conduct a patch test before applying over larger areas of the skin to avoid irritation : Please refer to the Allergic Reactions & Patch Test Section for more information
- Never use an essential oil in place of a prescription medication or to treat a chronic condition
- Glass Tubes ; Handle with care
- If stored correctly in a cool, dark place, Essential Oil should last approximately four years
- By blending this essential oil with other therapeutic oils, you can extend its health benefits and create a mixture that suits your particular needs
Submit your review