Moroccan Ghassoul Clay: What is it ?
Moroccan GHASSOUL Clay – By Queen Lynn is a 100% natural and also safe.
This is a mineral clay also known as “rhassoul”. Applying a ghassoul face mask is one of the best natural treatments for dull, oily, dry, sensitive or acne-prone skin.
Moreover, you can use for everlasting motives as soon as it kept dry in a safe place. However, Our Ghassoul clay extracts from the Atlas peaks of the mountains located in Morocco.
Generally, it is also termed as Rhassoul Clay or even Red Clay.
It forms a paste when mixed with water: See directions.
Presently, it’s the best skin care routine dermatologists actually recommend.
This exquisite all natural, organic and vegan detoxifying clay is unique in its quality and purity. Due to the fertile Atlas Mountains where it has been extracted.
Not only it poses a bunch of benefits for hair and skin, but also it helps protecting against sun damage, hydrate skin, reduce signs of aging, and even help control oily skin especially sensitive skin.
This clay is rather present in many professional application, such as skincare ritual, hammam spa, and more!
It likewise aids in rejuvenation, detoxification and toning of the skin consequently.
Our Moroccan GHASSOUL Clay is Purifying Ghassoul clay from deep within the Atlas Mountains, which is rich in potassium, magnesium, iron and also calcium!
Who is it for?
- This Moroccan GHASSOUL Clay By Queen Lynn Gently exfoliates dead skin cells.
- It also cleans blackheads and pimples to make them disappear.
- You can expect a buttery soft, smooth and toned skin complexion, free from dryness, blemishes, blackheads and especially blocked pores.
- Your hair will feel light, manageable and conditioned, with curls defined and frizz controlled.
- Eczema, psoriasis, and acne are treated similarly and calmed without stripping your skin of essential natural oils.
- It helps to improve the epidermis health and vitality in depth while relaxing the face’s features because of its high essential mineral content.
- Our Body Clay Markedly cleanses pores from impurities.
- In addition to it, it frequently uses in salons and spas for hair and equally accurately for the betterment of skin.
- This Rhassoul Improves cellular respiration.
- It Removes toxic substances and Rejuvenates while detoxifying and toning the skin.
- Queen Lynn Rhassoul Clay Revitalizes the skin and tighten pores.
- the Dryness, Dehydration and Aging skin are all similarly treated.
- It Markedly, restores firmness & elasticity of your cuticle.
- Our Magic Moroccan Clay absorbs particularly impurities due to harmful substances.
- It Significantly protects the skin from cracking.
Why Our Moroccan Ghassoul Clay is different?
- It’s a mineral reconstitute: Because it is rich in minerals like magnesium, sodium, calcium, iron and aluminum.
- Applied as a mask, ghassoul replenishes the skin’s mineral content. Older skin often lacks minerals because of the effects of aging.
- Simply mix it with orange blossom water or just water. See directions.
- You can used it as soaps, shampoos, facial, hair, body masks and skin conditioners as well.
- It’s an exfoliant and clarifier! Thanks to its rich mineral composition.
- Ghassoul also helps reduce skin dryness and improves its clarity, even for the driest, most sensitive and porous skin.
- By eliminating layers of dead skin, it unclogs pores and can be used to naturally exfoliate the face.
- It is the perfect daily beauty treatment for smooth, silky skin.
- Queen Lynn offer An elegant pouch gift with every order.
How do I use Our Moroccan Rhassoul Body Clay?
A ghassoul face mask is easy to use at home.
All you need to do is mix 3 teaspoons of ghassoul with equal parts warm water or rose water to make a creamy paste.
Apply it directly to the face after lightly cleansing the skin. Just apply the ghassoul paste with your hands while massaging it into your skin gently by making circular motions on your face and neck.
The oilier your skin, the longer the mask must remain.
Let it work on the most sensitive skin for about: 5 minutes on normal Skin, for 10 to 15 minutes on combination skin, and on oily skin for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Afterwards, remove it with a hot, moist cloth. After removing the ghassoul face mask, you should rinse your skin with warm water or clean it lightly with cotton.
Then moisturize it thoroughly with a gentle oil such as argan oil.
Note: Applied as a mask at least once a week. It moisturizes the skin and restores its youthful elasticity and firmness.
Buy your high quality Moroccan Ghassoul Clay By Queen Lynn today, because quality is everything!
Rhassoul Clay Composition
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and trace elements such as iron, zinc, magnesium, and phosphorous.
- It is a 100% Natural and Pure Moroccan Rhassoul Clay forms naturally in the mountainous regions of Morocco. The only ghassoul-producing country in the world.
- This clay soil is extracted from the rocks and has been used for centuries as a tradition to gently cleanse impurities from the skin and hair.
- Another specification of the clay is that it is merely available in particular mountainous range of Morocco. Naturally, it crafted from an organic blend of geometric changes and volcanic activities.
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips
- This product is For external use only.
- This clay is organic.
- It is A natural scent therefore no added fragrance.
- Our Clay is Made in Morocco.
- Our RHASSOUL Clay is Highly absorbent and mixes easily with water and likewise with the other moisturizing products.
- It is Cruelty free and not tested on animals.
- This body Rhassoul is Free from:
- Synthetic Fragrances.
- Synthetic Dyes and GMOs.
- If you get mud/Clay in your eyes, flush them out right away with cool running water for 15-20 minute.
- Consult a doctor before using “Ghassoul Clay”, especially if currently experiencing any of the following:
- Thin, delicate, or sensitive skin.
- Sun-damage skin.
- Allergic skin reaction or outbreak.
- Skin inflammation.
- Swelling, wounded or a scratched skin.
- When using clay, do not mix in a metal bowl or with metal utensils. always use glass, ceramic, etc.
- Finally, our Rhassoul Enhances Radiance for all skin types; ✔ Normal, ✔ Oily, ✔Combination, ✔Dry, ✔ Sensitive, etc.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information.Please consult a doctor especially if being used during pregnancy.You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs.
Submit your review
Lovely texture! thank you