Rose water Spray: What is it ?
Rose water Spray: The Most Famous FACIAL TONER.
In addition to being prime fodder for excellent poetry, Rose water benefits are a aplenty as it is undoubtedly beauty’s magic potion, and also remarkably versatile.
That’s what makes it a beauty secret or rather a secret weapon of women all over the world, not just Morocco. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, rose water can be added to your beauty regime.
The usage of rose water dates back to early Egypt, when Cleopatra (yes, Cleopatra) used the natural product in her skincare regime! when the Romans dropped petals in their water and wine to further connect to their lovers.
We know rose water is great for skin and hair this is why we selected the best floral water from the Damascena fields of The Atlas, Morocco.
Our Rose Water tightens your facial pores, allowing fewer oils and toxins to settle into the skin. This creates a fresher, cleaner and less oily appearance while preventing acne. It also provides vitamins and other essential skin nutrients to keep your skin healthy and balanced.
Rose water Spray by Queen Lynn can also be used for cleaning in and around your ears and for reducing oily deposits on your back, chest and arms, where acne also tends to form.
“The most important skin benefits of rose water are its anti-inflammatory effects, and its antioxidant effects on free radical damage,” explains Dr. Chwalek. If you suffer from acne or rosacea and are searching for a natural treatment, rose water could help!
If your budget won’t allow for a fully rose-infused skincare regimen just yet (because hey, all those streaming subscriptions add up), a simple bottle of pure rose water by Queen Lynn—easily attainable at www.queenlynncos.com — can still transform your skin and hair!
Rose water Spray: Why is it different?
- Steam-distilled from fresh atlas Rosa Damascena blossoms.
- Our Rose water Spray helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
- Soothes stressed skin
- Hydrates and leaves you feeling fresh and awake.
- Fits anywhere in your skin/life routine—there’s no wrong time or place to mist.
- Restoring, toning while moisturizing.
- Anti-aging and rejuvenating.
- Uplifts emotional levels.
- Anti-inflammatory, acne-preventing.
- It also promotes a more even complexion, helping your skin to look smoother and healthier.
Who is it for?
- Because of elixir’s healing properties, it’s ideal for calming irritated skin.
- Designed specifically for greasy, acne-prone skin.
- Moisturizing, Anti-inflammatory, Acne-preventing, and Balancing Mist.
- Therapeutic, Cleansing, and Detoxifying Floral Toner.
- Excellent in the morning, after exercising, while stuck in traffic, or as a whenever-you-need-it pick-me-up.
- Because rose is so fragrant, rose water can be used as a fragrance base.
- Use it After cleansing.
- Excellent After shower.
- When sunburned.
- To set makeup.
- Excellent After shaving / waxing.
- During travel Suitable for all skin types.
- Use as a Sensitive-Skin Tonic.
- When you do press your clothes, add it into the water chamber of the iron.
- It’s also not bad in cocktails.
- Great Refresher and Cleansing Aid.
How do I use Our Rose Water Spray?
- The best and easiest way to use rose water maybe to apply it at night, to clear all impurities the face has collected through the day. But we’ve listed other surprising uses which are so quick and easy!
- 1. Spritz Away! Our Rose water can also be sprayed over makeup to work as a makeup setting product. The mist will leave your face radiant”, suggests Delhi-based makeup artist, Mrignaina Kumar.
- 2. Dry and Frizzy Hair? Mix equal parts rosewater and glycerin, apply on the scalp. Let it stay for another 30 minutes.Once it dries wash it off with shampoo.
- 3. Facial Cleanser: After washing your face with a mild face wash, apply Rose Water Spray By Queen Lynn on your face.
- 4. No More Tired Eyes: Soak a cotton pad in chilled rose water and apply. It helps reduce puffiness under the eyes and get rid of redness.
- 5. Hair Conditioner: Post shampooing, use a cup of rose water as a final rinse. It helps condition the hair deeply, adding a healthy shine you’ll just love. On top of the hydration, your hair will smell like Valentine’s Day, but like, in a good way!
- 6. Facial Toner: Wet a soft cotton ball with chilled rose water and dab it on cleansed skin.
- 7. Say Goodbye To Acne, When you blend 1 tbsp of lemon juice with 1 tbsp rose water then apply it on acneic skin and let it stay for 30 minutes. Finally, Wash with fresh water. It Nourishes your skin deeply at the same time.
Buy your high quality Rosewater Facial Spray from Queen Lynn Cosmetics today, because quality is everything !
Rosewater Facial Spray Major INGREDIENTS :
- Steam Distilled Pure Rose water.
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Precaution & Tips
- For external use only
- This product is Perfect for ALL skin types.
- This product is cruelty free and not tested on animals.
- NO harmful chemicals (no SLS, SLES, PG, PG derivatives, parabens, sulfates, dyes, fragrance).
- This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Directions For Use
- Apply liberally to Face as needed.
- Spritz once you’re done with your morning beauty routine.
- By Applying on skin once to twice weekly, you’ll experience fewer blackheads and pimples.
- Spray Away Perspiration or Moisturize Skin & Hair.
Submit your review