What is it?
Rosemary has always been a staple when it comes to creating a savory meal for Sunday dinners. Many people love the warm scent that gently wafts out of the spice container, so why not try incorporating some Rosemary Essential Oil By Queen Lynn into your daily routine?
Rosemary Essential Oil By Queen Lynn is a great option for helping you to generate more focus and mental clarity in your routine
If you’ve been on the fence about which essential oils are necessary for your collection, you’ll want to take a closer look at whatRosemary Essential Oil By Queen Lynn can do. You may just find your new favorite oil for a host of home remedies !!!
Buy your Organic Rosemary Essential Oil By Queen Lynn from Queen Lynn Cosmetics today, at the best prices online!
► ► ► Rosemary Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Blends Well With: Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Camphor, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Citronella, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Juniper Berry, Lavandin, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lime, Marjoram, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Peppermint, Pine, Sage, Spearmint, Spruce, Tea Tree & Thyme
Why is it different?
Spearmint Essential Oil By Queen Lynn is :
- 100% pure without any sort of additives and synthetic chemicals
- Organic Essential Oil
- Made in Morocco
- GMO – free
- Heavy – metal free
- Certified organic by AB
- Certified Safe by Cosmebio
How do I use Rosemary Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Aromatically?
The simplest way to inhale rosemary oil is to open the bottle and breathe in. Alternately, you can place a few drops on a cloth or tissue and hold it near your face
►►► Diffuse rosemary to help you Study [expand title=”More … “]
►►► Take a rosemary infused bath to Unwind
Read more about : How to Apply Essential Oils Aromatically?
How do I use Rosemary Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Topically?
►►► Rosemary and other essential oils are readily absorbed into your bloodstream when you apply them to your skin.[expand title=”More … “]
It’s generally advised to dilute essential oils with a neutral carrier oil, such as jojoba oil. This helps prevent potential irritation of your skin and premature evaporation of the oil ; Here are some general guidelines for diluting oils for topical use
How do I use Rosemary Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Internally?
►►► Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner : Read more about : How to Apply Essential Oils Internally ?
You might Also Be Interested In?
Rosemary Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Major Constituents :
[expand title=”More … “]
- Bornyl acetate
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Safety & Precautions
- Always keep your Essential oil out of reach of children
- Be careful not to rub Essential Oil in your eyes and mucous membranes : If this happens, wash it out immediately
- This Essential Oil is safe for Topical & Aromatic
- This Essential Oil should not be taken internally
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, Avoid Internal Use of Essential Oil unless directed by a doctor
- Properly diluting essential oils with carrier oil reduces the risk of toxicity : Please refer to the Guidelines on How to Dilute Essential Oils Section for more information
- Conduct a patch test before applying over larger areas of the skin to avoid irritation : Please refer to the Allergic Reactions & Patch Test Section for more information
- Never use an essential oil in place of a prescription medication or to treat a chronic condition
- Glass Tubes ; Handle with care
- If stored correctly in a cool, dark place, Essential Oil should last approximately four years
- By blending this essential oil with other therapeutic oils, you can extend its health benefits and create a mixture that suits your particular needs
Submit your review