What is it?
Native to the Mediterranean region, Mentha Spicata – the plant that produces Organic Spearmint Essential Oil – is a hardy perennial herb with bright green lance-shaped, sharply serrated leaves, and pink/lilac-colored flowers. Its low menthol content makes it unique different of its other mint oils. The Greeks and ancient Egypt used Spearmint for many personal uses, especially for its fresh minty scent; a trend that continues down today!
Spearmint Essential Oil has the ability to connect with your mind, body and soul.This sweet, minty oil offers a softer, more gentle energy than its botanical cousin peppermint
Spearmint Essential Oil is high in antioxidants and other beneficial plant compounds that may help balance hormones, lower blood sugar and improve digestion. It may even reduce stress and improve memory
Spearmint Essential Oil makes a great addition to any diet ! It is also known for its distinct aroma. It is a favorite in the culinary world, added to dishes and beverages or used as a garnish
Spearmint Essential Oil has earned the nickname “The Gentler Mint Oil,” as its scent is softer and its effects are milder than those of Peppermint Essential Oil, making it ideal for children, the elderly, and those with sensitive skin
Buy your Organic Spearmint Essential Oil from Queen Lynn Cosmetics today, at the best prices online!
► ► ► Peppermint oil is sometimes too strong for some people. It may induce allergic reactions and other side effects like heartburn and headaches. If you’re looking for a milder mint oil, look to peppermint’s cousin, spearmint (Mentha spicata) as it contains lower amounts of menthol compared to peppermint oil
Why is it different?
Spearmint Essential Oil By Queen Lynn is :
- 100% pure without any sort of additives and synthetic chemicals
- Organic Essential Oil
- Made in Morocco
- GMO – free
- Heavy – metal free
- Certified organic by AB
- Certified Safe by Cosmebio
How do I use Spearmint Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Aromatically?
►►► Compared to peppermint oil, Spearmint Essential Oil is milder and can be used around children. Inhaling its fragrance may help fatigue and mental stress [expand title=”More … “]
Read more about : How to Apply Essential Oils Aromatically?
How do I use Spearmint Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Topically?
►►► Add a few drops of Spearmint Essential Oil to your body care products and it may help ease acne and other skin conditions.[expand title=”More … “]
Rubbing a diluted solution over your stomach may also ease digestive issues ; Read more about : How to Apply Essential Oils ?
How do I use Spearmint Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Brands Internally?
►►► Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner : Read more about : How to Apply Essential Oils Internally ?
Read more about : How to Apply Essential Oils ?
You might Also Be Interested In?
Spearmint Essential Oil By Queen Lynn Major Constituents :
[expand title=”More … “]
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Safety & Precautions
- Always keep your Essential oil out of reach of children
- Be careful not to rub Essential Oil in your eyes and mucous membranes : If this happens, wash it out immediately
- This Essential Oil is safe for Topical & Aromatic
- This Essential Oil should not be taken internally
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, Avoid Internal Use of Essential Oil unless directed by a doctor
- Properly diluting essential oils with carrier oil reduces the risk of toxicity : Please refer to the Guidelines on How to Dilute Essential OilsSection for more information
- Conduct a patch test before applying over larger areas of the skin to avoid irritation : Please refer to the Allergic Reactions & Patch Test Section for more information
- Never use an essential oil in place of a prescription medication or to treat a chronic condition
- Glass Tubes ; Handle with care
- If stored correctly in a cool, dark place, Essential Oil should last approximately four years
- By blending this essential oil with other therapeutic oils, you can extend its health benefits and create a mixture that suits your particular needs
Submit your review