What is it?
Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil by Queen Lynn – (1 fl. oz.) (30 ml) is a 100% natural certified Product 100% PURE
Almonds are a familiar type of nut. They can be sweet or bitter, depending on the type of tree that produces them. Bitter Almond is produced from one type of almond tree (Prunus amygdalus var. amara) that contains amygdalin ; which is also found in plum, apricot and peach pits. Sweet Almond comes from a different type of almond tree (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) that doesn’t have this substance
Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil by Queen Lynn is Perfect for nourishing and reviving any skin type
Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil by Queen Lynn is easily absorbed and won’t clog pores, promoting clear, soft, healthy skin
Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil by Queen Lynn is ideal for the entire body
Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil by Queen Lynn has a very mild nutty fragrance, therefore it can be used in combination with essential oils
Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil by Queen Lynn can be used topically to prevent hair loss and maintain healthy appearance of the skin. When taken as a supplement, it promotes heart health and may also help regulate cholesterol.
Buy your Organic Sweet Almond Oil By Queen Lynn Cosmetics today, at the best prices online!
Why is it different?
Sweet Almond Oil is :
- 100% pure Seed oil without any sort of additives and synthetic chemicals
- Made in Morocco
- GMO – free
- Heavy – metal free
- Certified organic
- Certified Safe
You might Also Be Interested In?
Sweet almond oil is full of vitamin E, vitamin A, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc
Information provided by Queen Lynn Cosmetics, Inc.
Safety & Precautions
- Users can expect a shelf life of 1 year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight)
- Refrigeration after opening is recommended
- Glass Tubes ; Handle with care
- If stored correctly in a cool, dark place, Essential Oil should last approximately four years
- Use caution when trying any new ingredient, including carrier oils on the skin or in the hair
- Those with nut allergies should consult their medical practitioner before coming into contact with nut oils, butters or other nut products
- This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Submit your review