✿ What's Rhassoul Clay Pedicure Detox ?
Rhassoul Clay Pedicure Detox is a cosmetic treatment of the feet and toenails, analogous to a manicure
Our Mineral Rhassoul Clay Pedicure is done for cosmetic, therapeutic purposes. … It includes Intensive Heel & Foot Care & Repair not only for the toenails; dead skin cells are rubbed off the bottom of the feet using a rough stone (often a pumice stone)
For centuries, Ghassoul Clay has been organically mined from ancient deposits deep within the Moroccan Atlas Mountains , which is rich in silica, potassium, magnesium, iron and calcium.
The ingredient is designed to draw out impurities, cleanse and balance the skin’s moisture, and it can be used in a pedicure to revitalize and rejuvenate in one use.
We have to dig a little deeper to learn about the nourishing Moroccan Clay Pedicure technique !!!
✿ The Right Way To Do A Nourishing Rhassoul Clay Pedicure Detox !!!
Traditionally a weekly purification ritual, The Moroccan Clay Pedicure routines cleanse, exfoliate and detoxify while encouraging smooth skin, improved circulation, a stimulated immune system and releases toxins. This effective method designed to relax you and melt stress away !!!!
This pedicure will help repair and re-moisturize dry skin on your feet and is a wonderful antidote to the cold, dry Calgary climate
You’ll experience a lower leg massage and salt glow exfoliation, after which we’ll trim, buff, shape and polish your nails to perfection
The Moroccan Clay Pedicure is the most amazing Hammam experience By Queen Lynn !!!
►What you need !!!
- ¼ cup Ghassoul clay such as : Moroccan Clay by Queen Lynn
- Enough Rose Water to create a paste
- Few drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Foot Balm such as : Heel Foot Cream By Queen Lynn
- Wooden mixing bowl & spoon (no metal – Metal makes the clay lose its potency)
- Bath Towel Or Spa Towel
- Foot Spa Basin Or Regular Basin
- Prepare your Moroccan Clay Mixture
- Allow feet to soak in warm water with a few drops of lavender essential oil for about 3 minutes ; such as Queen Lynn Brands Lavender EO
- Prepare nails, including filing, pushing back the cuticles, buffing, and removing calluses from feet
- Exfoliate the legs and feet with Queen Lynn Brands Lavender Sea Salt Bath Soak then Rinse
- Place two sheets of plastic wrap on the pedicure station, then apply a layer of Moroccan Clay Mixture on each foot (from the base of the toes to the ankle) and wrap each foot in a piece of plastic wrap then Wrap it all with hot towels being sure to keep the toenails exposed
- Let it sit for about 4 minutes.
- Remove the mask with the hot towels until all traces of mud are removed
- Add a few drops of lavender essential oil to Queen Lynn Brands Foot Balm, then massage into the feet and lower legs for the ultimate finishing touch to your pedicure ; Use your favorite massage technique
- Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Please Note :
- If you get mud/Clay in your eyes, flush them out with cool running water for 15-20 minutes …
- Consult a doctor before using Clay (Rhassoul) , especially if currently experiencing any of the following : (Thin, delicate, or sensitive skin /Sun-damage skin/Allergic skin reaction or outbreak/Skin inflammation or swelling/Wounded or a scratched skin )
- When using clay, do not mix in a metal bowl or with metal utensils; always use glass, ceramic …