✿ What's Rhassoul Clay?
Rhassoul Clay is a soapy clay that has traditionally been used for centuries.
Extracted in the only known mines of their kind in the world ” The Atlas Mountains of Morocco“
This Magical mineral clay both rare and renowned for its many properties. Our Ghassoul Clay comes out on a ready to use form, that we mixed with Orange Blossom Water. Rhassoul Clay is a natural beauty product, a key to the hammam ritual so far! The softening and purifying properties of Rhassoul Clay have been used since the 13th century and are still as popular as ever.
Purifying Ghassoul clay from deep within the Atlas Mountains, which is rich in potassium, magnesium, iron and calcium !!!
Basically, our Magic powder works by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and boosts the thickness and elasticity of the skin. Thanks to the revitalization of the cuticle while maintaining the keratin in the skin and additionally gives it a softness and freshness that last long!
✿ Diy Rhassoul Clay Hair Mask for Clean & Shiny Hair | Recipe from Morocco !!!
Do you know how amazing rhassoul clay is for hair? Find out by making this DIY Ghassoul clay hair mask! Moroccan women also used this clay as a natural hair wash and hair mask for gorgeous hair!
►What you need !!!
- ¼ cup rhassoul clay such as : Rhassoul Clay by Queen Lynn :
- Enough rose water such as : Queen Lynn Brands Rose Water ; to create a paste
- 2 tsp argan oil such as : Queen Lynn Brands Argan Oil
- Wooden mixing bowl & spoon (no metal – Metal makes the clay lose its potency)
- Shower cap
- Firstly, Into your non-metal bowl, dump in the Ghassoul clay
- Secondly, Add the argan oil
- Slowly add rose water to create a smooth spreadable paste
- Then, Add in 5 drops of luxurious rose essential oil & Mix Again
- Now Ghassoul clay hair mask is ready! Apply right before a shower
- Gently apply the Mixture all over your scalp
- Finally, Tie your hair up and cover it with a shower cap
- After 5-7 minutes, rinse off thoroughly with warm water ; You don’t need to Shampoo as Rhassoul clay acts like a natural shampoo itself !!!
✿ Diy Rhassoul Clay Face Mask / Recipe from Morocco !!!
►What you need !!!
Moroccan Clay Mixture :
- 1 or 2 tsp Ghassoul clay such as : Queen Lynn Brands Ghassoul
- Enough warm water to dissolve it
- Few drops of rose water such as : Queen Lynn Brands Rose Water
- 3 drops of argan oil such as : Queen Lynn Brands Argan Oil
- 7 drops of lemon juice
- Mask brush or wood spoon
- Moroccan Clay Mixture :
- Firstly: Into a non-metal bowl, dump in the Ghassoul clay.
- Secondly: add argan oil + rose water + Lemon Juice
- Then, Mix the ingredients together: You can either use a mask brush or a wood spoon to form a muddy paste.
- Now Ghassoul clay mask is ready! Apply right before a shower.
- Gently apply the Mixture all over your face; Avoid particularly the eyes and the mouth!
- Let the mask sit for 5-10 minutes : Now! let your skin absorbs the cleansing minerals.
- Finally: rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
- Follow with your toner and facial oil such as : Queen Lynn Brands Face Cream for greater results.
✿ You Might Also Like ------------------------------------
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice.
Neither Queen Lynn Cosmetics or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Please Note :
- If you get mud/Clay in your eyes, flush them out with cool running water for 15-20 minutes …
- Consult a doctor before using Clay (Rhassoul) , especially if currently experiencing any of the following : (Thin, delicate, or sensitive skin /Sun-damage skin/Allergic skin reaction or outbreak/Skin inflammation or swelling/Wounded or a scratched skin )
- When using clay, do not mix in a metal bowl or with metal utensils; always use glass, ceramic …