- 4-6 cups veggies of your choice (potatoes , carrots, purple onion, oriental eggplant, small zucchinis, Mushrooms … ) Feel free to create your own combinations !!!!
- 3 Tbs olive, coconut or sunflower oil
- 2-4 drops quality lemon essential oil By Queen Lynn Brands
- 2-4 drops quality rosemary essential oil By Queen Lynn Brands
- Other essential oils can be used according to your preference, such as basil, clove, cassia, coriander, ginger, marjoram, cinnamon, oregano, peppermint or thyme …
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Clean and chop veggies into bite sized pieces.
- Spread a thin layer of oil along the bottom and sides of a 9×13 or larger glass baking dish.
- In a liquid measuring cup, add the cooking oil then drop in the essential oils and whisk to distribute the essential oils evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining spices into the oil mixture and whisk again. Drizzle the oils and spices over the veggies and stir until evenly coated.
- Cover the veggies with foil
- Roast at 400°F for 25-35 minutes, depending on how well done you prefer your veggies, stirring every 10 minutes.